• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PC Chris, Mew2King, Korean DJ, Captain Jack, Shaz, Eddie take the BOWSER CHALLENGE

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That's from 2004. Bowsers have evolved since then. And may I remind everyone again there is no recording of Super Isai. All you can do is dream about it.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
lmfao...no idea why i posted
my friend linked me...lol
guess to remind all the peoplez of it greatness
O_o...sorry
didn't mean to bump...kinda posted w/o thinking....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I took 8 stock off the bowser challenge at FCD, and gimpyfish was one of the bowsers.

moj4991

Smash Cadet
The bowser challenge looks friggen impossible. I dont think that any normal human could beat three decent bowsers at once. Maybe if you were on temple and kept on smashing the bowsers in the small little space repeatley with marth or roy or repeatedly rested the bowsers with jigglypuff.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
The bowser challenge looks friggen impossible. I dont think that any normal human could beat three decent bowsers at once. Maybe if you were on temple and kept on smashing the bowsers in the small little space repeatley with marth or roy or repeatedly rested the bowsers with jigglypuff.
If you constantly rested on the bowsers the other ones would eat you before you could get out of it.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^Agreed.

At college we play gdorf challenges instead--we don't have 3 people good enough at bowser to do him justice.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I missed my chance to resurrect this at Genesis. Rats...

Could have had Mango and Armada take this.... eh, they would have got ***** anyway.

Top Bottom