• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play's First Tournament Feat. Dr PP, Everlasting Yay, Money Mike, Twitch

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Grand finals are up.

Should I put up friendlies I have? I have two THO/Yay, and what I think are Twitch/Yay or something.

And can anyone direct me to the Brawl+ section?

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Some of them. As far as I can tell, the video cuts out part way into Stingers vs Yay. Third match I think, Wolf vs ROB. That should be kinda close to the end, since grand finals split any way. And that's the last video I could find, so I don't think we got the iron man thing on Sunday.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
The quality on these videos are waaaaaaaaaay good. Can you please tell me what software/hardware you were using? was it on a laptop? like a good *** one? Just wondering.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
The quality on these videos are waaaaaaaaaay good. Can you please tell me what software/hardware you were using? was it on a laptop? like a good *** one? Just wondering.
We used a Gamebridge and the accompanying software. It was set up on a desktop at the time, but I imagine that it could work just as well with a laptop.

Top Bottom