• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 2nd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] March 13

BEHR

Smash Hero
stfu smith go watch barney or some **** and Listen to Ke$ha.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
holy ****, its already thursday? ****, then I might not be able to make it to this.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Dang man, I hope you can! Also related, it took a week and a couple of days, but I finally got over whatever caused my problems at SoS.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Dang man, I hope you can! Also related, it took a week and a couple of days, but I finally got over whatever caused my problems at SoS.
jesus christ, did you ever go to a doctor?

I think it was lack of food.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Well, at SoS, shortly after doubles, everything went downhill. I had trouble moving, well, and doing about anything. All 5 of my senses went out every half second, and came back the next. Naturally, I made the friend I was with drive me back home. These symptoms proceeded to last 24 hours, at which time one of my friends back at home strongly urged me to go see a doctor. Upon getting there, I was immediately told there was nothing they could do for me, and that I should go to the hospital. I ended up having bloodwork and an ekg done, with nothing abnormal shown. The ER Doc said that it must be something in my system, and should go away in a day. He assumed that it was due to caffeine from the two monsters I had drank that day (which could not be the case, as I normally drink that the day of a tournament, if not more). He also said I would be better the next day, had it been caffeine, which was not the case. Well, the first sense to return, was hearing. Then vision, smell, taste, and finally movement came back over the course of the following week and a day. Stuff that doesn't go out normally, did. Without an accurate medical explanation, scary stuff.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh please stingers, you know you love me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, at SoS, shortly after doubles, everything went downhill. I had trouble moving, well, and doing about anything. All 5 of my senses went out every half second, and came back the next. Naturally, I made the friend I was with drive me back home. These symptoms proceeded to last 24 hours, at which time one of my friends back at home strongly urged me to go see a doctor. Upon getting there, I was immediately told there was nothing they could do for me, and that I should go to the hospital. I ended up having bloodwork and an ekg done, with nothing abnormal shown. The ER Doc said that it must be something in my system, and should go away in a day. He assumed that it was due to caffeine from the two monsters I had drank that day (which could not be the case, as I normally drink that the day of a tournament, if not more). He also said I would be better the next day, had it been caffeine, which was not the case. Well, the first sense to return, was hearing. Then vision, smell, taste, and finally movement came back over the course of the following week and a day. Stuff that doesn't go out normally, did. Without an accurate medical explanation, scary stuff.
Wow.....I really hope that doesn't happen again man.

@Ocean: =(

Top Bottom