• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! A 2 DAY Cali tournament! Nov. 14-15 - NY, AZ, WA, Mexico, Canada & more!

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241668

Neal, Azn_Lep, and I are hosting a two day event for Melee. It will be very big of course feat. all the best players from West Coast and even Mexico! We will also have a bonfire for FREE so that all the smashers can hang out and relax =)

Please look into this and try to come. It will be great!

FEATURING JMAN, MANGO, SOCAL, NORCAL, WA, AZ, AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

San Diego smashers are also very nice and will most likely be able to give you guys housing!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
-bitter canadian that wont visit the americas cause they wont come here-

even though i love you champ

Charoo

Smash Champion
it's all good man. I'll visit Canada when I graduate hehe.

We got this

Anth0ny

Smash Master
LOL Sanuzi you're such an ass :laugh:

I would come to this, but if I couldn't come to Genesis, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to come to this :/

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LOL Sanuzi you're such an ass :laugh:
yea wtf man, i asked a question because i know i dont know the answer and I'm not gonna be fake acting like I do know the answer, therefore I asked, and u cant even answer me but instead u insult me. Common dude I never did anything to u, I do what I can to be friendly and make everyone happy. I am sorry if My posts make u fell like I am not worth anyones time :urg:

kr3wman

Smash Master
SoCal is South Carolina, yes.

It's on the west coast with North Carolina too.

San Diego is also part of South Carolina.

Charoo

Smash Champion
THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE HUGE!!! Right now we are guarantee at least 128 people!!!

We have people coming all over North America!

Blunted Object is already attending!
Norcal is coming including DBR and SS!
Arizona is coming with Forward and AXE
East Coast players such as Jman DJ Nintendo and Alukard are confirmed!
Even Mexico is attending like Eddy Mexico (Luigi player who did very well at Genesis)

This tournament will break the record in attendance that Mango Juice holds for melee only tourney since brawl came out! Yes, Mango Juice was bigger than ROM and this tournament will be even bigger than both! Guess what, I also hosted that tournament!

The melee community is socal is always growing and exciting! We welcome all OOS to attend!

Lastly, we are challenging ANYONE to fight SOCAL!

SOCAL VS THE WORLD BABY!!! Bring it

oh yeah, did I mention free bonfire?

Sanu

Smash Champion
**** WC tournaments

SoCal is South Carolina, yes.

It's on the west coast with North Carolina too.

San Diego is also part of South Carolina.
Also, you're a ****** too.

Top Bottom