• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI December

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
Give me a good reason to go to this. How many are coming, will this only take one day, and are there decent brackets for Brawl and 64?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Should be about 15ish, there can be a decent bracket for brawl, it won't take long because of the new format, and I think it's decent.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
There isn't a 64 bracket but the overall tourney is 5$ per event with no venue fee. So if you wanna save some money and play people, you should come. Also there will be slightly more Melee than Brawl if that helps.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll money match someone. I win, I get 1$. If whoever beats me wins, I'll reveal Dk's biggest weakness. I promise I won't say don't get grabbed lol :awesome:
No stop this
Also, mm anyone? :D
$20?

& Yeah Karl I'm teaming with you but I'll be using Fox. I can't use DK except with specific partners; certain things have to go right for him to be good in doubles. You know how well we did last Pathways lol.

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean to sound pushy earlier, I just wanted to see if it would be worth my drive to participate. If the event is done within the day then I should be there. Thanks for the info and stuff.

:phone:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I didn't mean to sound pushy earlier, I just wanted to see if it would be worth my drive to participate. If the event is done within the day then I should be there. Thanks for the info and stuff.

It most likely will. Brawl will take much less time because we're doing 1 stock best of 5's instead of the normal format (matches last about 1 minute instead of 8). Melee usually doesn't take long either provided the players are there to play there matches lol. 64 I'm not sure about, but we might do a Project M bracket which is always fun.

Edit: Plus I'm awesome so you'll want to play me in something.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I just got news from BZA that he won't be able to make it this month. I would assume ICE can't either, which means we shouldn't expect JeBuS to make it. That's half of our Brawl players. They should be able to make it next month, though. Linkz says he might be able to make it, but I don't know if he'll still want to with the other three not showing.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
We should replace the Brawl single and dubs bracket and do a full blown P:M tourney then. With something else like smash64 or street fighter as a side tourney.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
We'd need Adam to not be a lamer and let us have copies then so we could run it on more than one setup.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Isn't it done via SD cards?

Also, iirc, strongbad wants brawl to happen because he wants apex practice. I guess him and I could just play friendlies but ya.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Isn't it done via SD cards?

Also, iirc, strongbad wants brawl to happen because he wants apex practice. I guess him and I could just play friendlies but ya.
He can want brawl to happen all he wants, but if none of the Brawl players show up, he's beat.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know I'm ugly Chris, shut up.

I can bring two copies of PM no problem. I just still want Brawl to happen.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Confirmed? I'm not really sure. Not all that many. Including Rolla, probably around 10 people.

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
1. I don't know what Project M is.
2. I'd win at 64 smash period.
3. If there isn't a brawl bracket then I'll probably bow out. I don't think I would do much in Melee although I do use Falco. How good are you guys at Melee compared to Brawl?

Also I think Missouri Gaming Championships are in March at Mizzou, so I do plan on being there and hope to run into some of you there if I don't make this one or the others in the months to come. Thanks for your patience with me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Epic falco guy is Sam you idiot
tender

1. I don't know what Project M is.
2. I'd win at 64 smash period.
3. If there isn't a brawl bracket then I'll probably bow out. I don't think I would do much in Melee although I do use Falco. How good are you guys at Melee compared to Brawl?

Also I think Missouri Gaming Championships are in March at Mizzou, so I do plan on being there and hope to run into some of you there if I don't make this one or the others in the months to come. Thanks for your patience with me.

1) melee but with everyone from brawl too
2) you'd beat me
3) there will probably be a free bracket

Top Bottom