• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Party Hat vs. Goggles

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
I was just wondering what other people thought as far as Pika losing the blue party hat and getting Pichu's goggles. I think it sucks, party hat was way better. Although the goggles are pretty cool, they just can't measure up to the pure awesome that was the party hat.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I'm guessing you mean the blue wizard/party hat not the green st pattys day party hat? Personally I think..
green headband > goggles > party hat
Besides Pikachu needs the goggles when you quick attack up after being shrunk by a mushroom

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm guessing you mean the blue wizard/party hat not the green st pattys day party hat? Personally I think..
green headband > goggles > party hat
Besides Pikachu needs the goggles when you quick attack up after being shrunk by a mushroom
You have the most distorted order possible. It is CLEARLY party hat>goggles>headband.

Though the goggles are bad@$$ though. I wish he had both...:(

krehz

Smash Ace
lol how about nothing on him :p I must be the only one o.O So galax likes the green headbanded thundermouse god that evolved into a squirrel.......and same for rollerking cept with the blue goggles...... lol be very very afraid now.....lol

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I wish he had both...:(
So then he would look like he was at a pool party! If there were both, it'd solve the whole problem of Party Hat vs. Goggles...

If Pika had sunglasses...I'd laugh and cry at the same time.:laugh:

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't Pika have two costumes for each color like Wario? For blue he could have the goggles and party hat. For green he could have the St. Patrick's Day hat and headband. And for Red he could have the PT hat and a red ribbon? For the original, Pikachu could be either Pichu or Pikachu.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
The party hat was a classic from SSB64. I can't believe they got rid of it. Same with Jigglypuff's bow costume. :(

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, they just don't seem to care about anything staying the same in SSB.

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
There was definitely a costume cut some time before Brawls release. The disk has files for costumes 00, 02, 03, and 04, but he is the only character without a 01 file. Maybe that was suppose to be the party hat?

krehz

Smash Ace
lol true true, and i really like ur profile pics and i wanted to use one's with pika stealing ash's hat, but i restrained myself cuz you already had it lol i just got one with ash in it :p

Roller

Smash Legend
lol true true, and i really like ur profile pics and i wanted to use one's with pika stealing ash's hat, but i restrained myself cuz you already had it lol i just got one with ash in it :p
Hey, as long as it isn't the exact same avi I don't mind. That umbreon-chu looking avatar in that thread looks really cool maybe you should try that one (I was so close to using it). Or the one with Ash after he had transformed into a pika, wearing his hat. (It happened in an episode, I saw it on youtube.)

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
I prefer rapist Pika (Ash Hat, as stated in other thread). Go minority!?
Yeah, I've been calling that costume Date **** Pikachu since the beginning of Melee too. Though I prefer the Party hat... Someone used to have an signature with **** Pika too, but I don't know who.

gallax

Smash Hero
hey. don't get me wrong. goggles are kool. imo hat sucked. but green bandana. wow! im expecting pika to pull out a sword at any moment and just merc everyone. im still waiting sadly...

Top Bottom