• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paradox Life

Mith_

Smash Champion
Yea I was pretty bad at soccer and it made me feel bad but it was still something different and very fun.

Cinder

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=1134]Paradox Life[/drupal]

~*Sigh*. I feel like my life's one big paradox. Same old **** everyday. No new stuff, same routine. My life's as fun as watching turtles race. Ever feel the same way?~
Definition of paradox:
1. a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.
2. a self-contradictory and false proposition.
3. any person, thing, or situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature.
4. an opinion or statement contrary to commonly accepted opinion.

Just throwing that out there...from what you said, your life isn't a paradox...it's just boring...and I used to feel that way, until I got into college...still do to a small extent, but not nearly as bad...

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
mines pretty similar..

go to school, come home, play computer, eat dinner, go to sleep rinse and repeat

i try to go to mates places as much as possible, half the time im not allowed over which sucks donkey balls.. if i had a nintendo.. i'd play that all day.. but i dont. sucks to be me heh

Self-kun

Smash Rookie
I have a method to make your life more interesting, but the first rule is not to talk about it.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Become a gladiator, and fight other men to the death in honourable combat.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Become a gladiator, and fight other men to the death in honourable combat.
No, change your name to something edgy and solve crimes for a rediculous fee. Just don't forget to buy a trenchcoat and caually smoke in your little office.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No, change your name to something edgy and solve crimes for a rediculous fee. Just don't forget to buy a trenchcoat and caually smoke in your little office.
Gunther von Diksendorfschweintotmachenwissenschaften?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Groundhog's Day is kinda like Majora's Mask. Except, he doesn't control the repeat in day(s) and tries to sleep with woman instead of saving the world.

Top Bottom