• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: [~PAONCH ONLY- a Capt. Falcon vs. Ganondorf Tournament~] ::.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Intro

Welcome to the PAONCH ONLY tournament, courtesy of Stroupes and myself. =) Next Friday (8-15-8), Stroupes and I will host a tournament in which you can represent either Capt. Falcon or Ganondorf. Sadly, there is no prize, for we are only teens. =p Also, if anyone has a Capture Card or any other form of recording the matches, that would be absolutely great! Notify me if you are capable of doing so through PMs, or AIM, but not on this thread.

Rules and Practical Information

First of all, DO NOT come in here just to spam. We’re all big boys and girls, we can follow the rules. =p If you spam, you will not be allowed to register. All SWF rules still apply. That being said, please continue reading.

This tournament will start at 5:00 p.m. this coming Friday. The tournament will follow as a regular one would, only you’re only allowed to use Capt. Falcon or Ganondorf, depending on who you choose to join as. The tournament will be set up primarily as Capt. Falcon vs. Ganondorf. Since this will be a 16-man tournament, 7 people (since Stroupes and I will be playing as well =P) will join as Capt. Falcon, and 7 others will join as Ganondorf. I’ll be representing Capt. Falcon, and Stroupes will be representing Ganondorf. The first round will solely be a Capt. Falcon vs. Ganondorf match. If say, 3 Capt. Falcons win and 5 Ganondorfs win, then the 3 Capt. Falcons who won will take on 3 other Ganondorfs, and the 2 Ganondorfs will fight each other. This rule is set up so the tournament will be even it out as Capt. Falcon vs. Ganondorf.

In order to make this tournament successful, you HAVE to be on time. The matches will start right away. If you’re not here by the first 20 minutes that your opponent has been waiting for you, then sadly, you’ll be disqualified. If neither opponent shows up for that bracket, then any losers may fill up the spot. =) However, you’ll have to wait 20 minutes before you can do so. I want this tournament to be successful, but most importantly, competitively fun. In fact, if we do well enough on our first go, I might even do more PAONCH ONLY tournaments in the future. =D

Remember, you can only play as the character you joined this tournament with. You can change costumes and nicknames, but you can’t switch from Capt. Falcon to Ganondorf or vice-versa. If you sign up as one but change your mind before the tournament starts, then you can switch. =)

As mentioned above, although you can be a ‘little’ (intentional or unintentional), if you’re late for over 10 minutes, you will be disqualified. Everyone will be notified the day before the tournament starts. This rule is set up to prevent spot-fillers whose purpose is to ruin tournaments.

If you are beaten by another player in this tournament, you can ditto with another person who lost (loser sounds kinda mean =/) on this thread. I want to make this fun, so don't feel like all is lost. =P

No johns or profane taunts. You’ll be disqualified if I see any of this. >_>

Sign-Up

If you'd like to sign up for this tournament, do so in the following form:

Username:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code:
Brawl Name:
Capt. Falcon or Ganondorf?:
-----Costume:

Max. number of participants is 14. I also accept applications through AIM/ PMs.

Official Entrants

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel absolutely free to contact me or Stroupes through PMs, AIM, or on this thread. This being said, let's brawl! =P

.:: [C]apt. Falco[n] ::.
-Falchion-
-: )
-Cat Fight
-ShadowFireX100
-GofG
-Cheap Josh
-Exia00
-BMasterr15

.:: [G]anondor[f] ::.
-Stroupes
-ZeonStar
-Zoro
-ErnieIsCool9
-Final63
-LosKnoggos
-FoxySigma
-Lain

Atsu

Smash Ace
10 minutes sounds a little harsh o.o; Maybe go for 20-30 minutes. It's a lot nicer and it's only 2-3 times longer.

I also suggest naming the color you'll be using just in case you have to do dittos (For the people who really dislike being a 'light' color). Although this would probably cause more problems since people would be fighting over a simple color :S.

Good Luck!

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
10 minutes sounds a little harsh o.o; Maybe go for 20-30 minutes. It's a lot nicer and it's only 2-3 times longer.

I also suggest naming the color you'll be using just in case you have to do dittos (For the people who really dislike being a 'light' color). Although this would probably cause more problems since people would be fighting over a simple color :S.

Good Luck!
I'll take you up on that, thanks. =p

: )

Smash Rookie
Sounds awesome!! I'll join.

Username: : )
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 2621-2627-3263
Brawl Name: :)
Capt. Falcon or Ganondorf?: FALCOONNNNNNNNNN
-----Costume: The blue one (not the default color)

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
FlashFalchion: HAY
FlashFalchion: LISTEN
FlashFalchion: I might not be able to brawl this instant. =s
FlashFalchion: Since I need to leave for a party.
Pokemon Pearl: :"{
Previous message was not received by FlashFalchion because of error: User FlashFalchion is not available.

PARTIES ARE LESS IMPORTANT THAN FALCON DITTOS. >:"O

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
flashfalchion: Hay
Flashfalchion: Listen
Flashfalchion: I Might Not Be Able To Brawl This Instant. =s
Flashfalchion: Since I Need To Leave For A Party.
Pokemon Pearl: :"{
Previous Message Was Not Received By Flashfalchion Because Of Error: User Flashfalchion Is Not Available.

Parties Are Less Important Than Falcon Dittos. >:"o
Trudat. But This Party Has No Wi-fi. I Dont Even Want To Go. >_>

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Username: Shadowfirex100
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code:
Brawl Name: Shado
Capt. Falcon
-----Costume: Red

ernieiscool9

Smash Cadet
Looks like u need to post a new start date.

Username: Ernieiscool9
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 3737-9216-1149
Brawl Name: Pwn
Ganondorf
-----Costume: The old GEEZER 1

I suck with Both of them Horribly, :(

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Username: PhoenixoKaZe
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 2578-4004-2040
Brawl Name: KaZe
Ganondwarf
-----Costume: watever

I`m going to join XD

Retroking2000

Smash Master
falcon > ganon

therefore more falcon players

also this is a tournament

so going with falcon is the right way to go to win

but i want to be a ganon now

because i want to support this tournament

Stroupes

Smash Lord
falcon > ganon

therefore more falcon players

also this is a tournament

so going with falcon is the right way to go to win

but i want to be a ganon now

because i want to support this tournament

You'll be switched over whenever Falchion gets back on, I'm assuming. :lick:

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
Username: LosKnoggos
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 3652-2049-9268
Brawl Name: LosK.
Ganondorf
-----Costume: The one with the white hair or red.

(Im from europe)

Stroupes

Smash Lord
When does this start? i kno two more ganon mainers...
We're just waiting to fill up the spaces, at the moment. Once everyone has signed up, I'll PM everyone with the starting date and other info. And I'll post the bracket on the first page once everyone's here, too.

GofG

Smash Champion
Username: GofG
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 0258-9972-0549
Brawl Name: GofG
Capt. Falcon or Ganondorf?: CPTAIN FLACON OMG
-----Costume: Pink

Foxy

Smash Master
Username: FoxySigma
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 4596-9123-7492
Brawl Name: Foxy