• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle SmashFest: Quit your Job and go play some Smash! (Tallahassee, FL) 1/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I don't think any of GA is coming to this, cept werekill from wherever he lives.

If any of GA does come to this they will obviously win anyway. </3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Albino, I wouldn't post in this thread at all unless you were going. Your traitorous ways are already known amongst the whole state, wouldn't want to ruin your reputation even more?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo there's gonna be a small tourney/fest at my place in jax this weekend

melee/brawl

everyone's welcome to come

money may not be involved (depends on if people aren't b1tches/broke or if someone rats me out)

Zone

Smash Champion
yea Awal and taco are doing double Weegee.

@Derrick: My fox is getting back to being pretty consistent. I will probably do alot of fox in teams man.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I havn't been on the boards lately, but I'm definitely coming to this. Ragnarock, want to melee team? I play mostly sheik, some fox, link, jiggs, ganon too.

On Friday, I'm definitely going to want to practice all day with some you guys. Toobz, ballistics, green what u guys doing around that time? :p

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I didn't know Ram was coming. Me and him part of the same crew so, ima team with him.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Its kinda strange cause your the main reason im coming to this. I have something to settle with you and you know what im talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom