• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PACMEN BJ!!! 24th November 2007!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
just wondering most of them did n i think i might hve fallen under that, but i made it through easy so i guess i dnt but its nice 2 have a memory of a jokin day init how bout next time (May i think it is) we arrange sumthing more official then it will b sick

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Yeah well Wlen Bakusho needs to be in smash, dont ya agree?

Im gonna learn Mech Hisui since her Camping looks freaking amazing also gonna try to consistantly IAD to 214A spam lolol

Spam and Owna, have you got it yet?

PDOT want a Moneh Match in Melty? 1pound if I perfect you and if you win ill give you 2pounds

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
When you get to msn...then we can play online with others like Nexus

BTW whats your MSN again I think i forgot to add you

No im not antismash, im just not very interested anymore, although playing a few friendlies still all good

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
The creators need to think of a better name than 'melty blood' wtf

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
If you knew what the game was based on, then yur glad it was called MBAC then
also a freaking good manga, and its based on boiling blood due to Shiki (main char) urge to continuoslly **** girls and kill people.

PRON fighters!

Top Bottom