• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac West online games thread

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yes. very bad.

**** them with your main until they catch up. you're not cloooose to being good enough to use anyone but sheik.

dude, san diego reaper is a PERFECT example. he sucked ****, and honestly, i'd still four stock him now. but why is he beating good people? must be doing something right. and he uses marth and only marth, or at least i never see him use anyone but marth at tournies. do the same if you wanna get better faster.

joeplicate

Smash Master
THAT POKEMON GAOME LOOKS

****ING AMAZING WOW
I swear it's too good to be true, somebody download it and tell me it gave them spyware and was really shihtty

rudy I ***** you even when I had keyboard
and I consistently **** lovage in all 3 smash games, it's a known fact by everybody

edit:

"To download and play the Pokemon World Online game you must also download and install Zango. It's free and very easy to install and will give you access to the full game."

wikipedia: "Zango software is listed as adware by Symantec.[1] McAfee states, "this program may have legitimate uses", but describes it as a "potentially unwanted program", and an "adware downloader".[2]"

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

joeplicate

Smash Master
nnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

rudy I don't remember that happening

I would rematch you but I don't care
and check out this bomb siggy

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
wtffffffffffff **** it was like 20 game you were ness then we went like fox falcon the rest of the time
except the last game when i had to leave i went link on falcon

but i wanna play (so mean)

joeplicate

Smash Master
well my dad is gonna be here in 2-3 hours to bring me back home

and in the meantime I have a long list of priorities, including (but not limited to):
jerking it
playing 3s with nasty nate cause I kinda bailed on him last night

I'm gonna bring my computer home though so I'll whoop on you later
or in person if you want sometime

Top Bottom