• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Well, there isn't a differece between the 2, other than fingers.
Excuse you.

They are indeed similar, but they have different proportions (Party Pac-Man has shorter limbs overall than the GA one does and they have slightly different facial structures, most notable with the mouths), gloves, shoes, eyes, noses (GA's in longer, although it's not easy to see with this picture), and teeth (GA has teeth, Party does not).

Basically, the Party design is superior in every way. Kappa

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Wow, did I say tow, weird.

Now, now, let's just be friendly and say how the GA look is better than the Party look except for Party's shoes which are godlike. :troll:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
some will want to hit me, but whatever.. here is one more of my montages (funny how I'm still doing these post Pac-Man being confirmed XD);..

A personal wish for an Alt. =P;
Normally I'm a big fan of the GA design, but his eye in that picture makes him look kinda... off. It's like a lazy eye or something lol.

Here's hoping there actually is a GA outfit in the game. At this point I'm doubting it, and thinking we'll be getting different costumes for Pac-Man like you already drew up instead.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Normally I'm a big fan of the GA design, but his eye in that picture makes him look kinda... off. It's like a lazy eye or something lol.

Here's hoping there actually is a GA outfit in the game. At this point I'm doubting it, and thinking we'll be getting different costumes for Pac-Man like you already drew up instead.
It's because the model I use on XNALara. XD... I can't change the position of his eye, is static; sometimes I change it on Photoshop to look more natural; but at this pic, I prefered to let like that;.... but, after you guys saying, I can feel like he has a glass eye or something. lolz.

In the subject for a G.A. design as a alt. skin, I don't doubt...the development of Smash4 started after of Ghostly Adventures was announced at E3 2010 (at least, was at the E3 2011 that Iwata mentioned the start of development of Smash4); and even Street Fighter X Tekken (which was released at 2012) presented a kind of hybrid between the recent announced reboot and the Pac-Man Party design, for prepare people for the next appearances of Pac-Man.

but so, at least, as I said, any mention will be good for me! =)

Staarih

Smash Master
Am I the only one who keeps on re-watching the Pac-Man trailer every now and then over and over again? Haha, I just can't get over how fun he looks to play as!

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Am I the only one who keeps on re-watching the Pac-Man trailer every now and then over and over again? Haha, I just can't get over how fun he looks to play as!
I've watched it at least 50 times myself.

Azureyoshi

Smash Rookie
I figured that would be a taunt. Good to have clarification from Sakurai himself though.

And I really like the Namco cameos shown too (Lol, even Don-Chan is there).

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
It's probably just me, but is anyone else unconfortable with Pac-Man's icon?

I think it should be facing right.
I always imagined it facing right before it was revealed, bur I actually like left better.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
It's nice seeing people get so excited over the possibility of their favorite characters being announced since I know what it's like.
Yeah. I've basically retired my speculation at this point. From here on, it's mostly smooth sailing until release, where I can finally play as Pac-Man.

Still crossing my fingers for my runners-up (K. Rool and Ridley), of course, but it feels good to finally be the one watching others get their favorites, instead of being one of those still on the edge of their seat.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Yeah. I've basically retired my speculation at this point. From here on, it's mostly smooth sailing until release, where I can finally play as Pac-Man.

Still crossing my fingers for my runners-up (K. Rool and Ridley), of course, but it feels good to finally be the one watching others get their favorites, instead of being one of those still on the edge of their seat.
I'm still on the speculation train just because I'm still rooting for Takamaru, Ridley, and K. Rool. Doesn't matter what happens, though; I'm getting the game asap when it comes out. Just...Pac-Man.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I downloaded Pacman Dash finally.

That game has far far far far too many notifications. Jesus christ.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You can turn them off. Other than that, it's a super fun game.
I'm already enjoying it even with the overflow of notifications.

It's such a shame that Sonic and Pac-Man games are better on Mobile than consoles.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314

It's such a shame that Sonic and Pac-Man games are better on Mobile than consoles.
The new console one really wasn't awful, just nothing to brag about. It was a mediocre platformer that's now $20. :p I still say, short length aside, the 3DS game was actually really good.

And I'm still hopeful the new Ghostly Adventures 2 game will improve upon the first game.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

Eh, what mobile Sonic game is better than Unleashed, Generations and Colors?

ThePlayer77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Defenceknight
3DS FC
0559-6785-8830

I'll have to disagree here. Sonic Generations was an amazing game and the new Sonic Jump Fever is extremely repetitive.
On the Pac-Man side of things, maybe. I haven't played many of the recent Pac-Man games but I have played Pac-man Championship Edition DX and I loved that game.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'll have to disagree here. Sonic Generations was an amazing game and the new Sonic Jump Fever is extremely repetitive.
On the Pac-Man side of things, maybe. I haven't played many of the recent Pac-Man games but I have played Pac-man Championship Edition DX and I loved that game.
Fun fact: that was actually made by Pac-Man's original creator, Toru Iwatani. It's one of the reasons that it's so good.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Pac-Man is my husbando.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Finally decided it was time to change my avatar to more correctly represent Smash 4's version of Pac-Man. I did it on my phone though, so it looks blurry and gross here. Does it look okay to everyone else, or is it blurry to you guys on the PC?

Eh, suppose it doesn't matter much. I'll be home tomorrow anyway and I can upload a sharper version if it looks like poop. :p

Hong

The Strongest
Finally decided it was time to change my avatar to more correctly represent Smash 4's version of Pac-Man. I did it on my phone though, so it looks blurry and gross here. Does it look okay to everyone else, or is it blurry to you guys on the PC?

Eh, suppose it doesn't matter much. I'll be home tomorrow anyway and I can upload a sharper version if it looks like poop. :p
Maybe. I could just be seeing ever-so-slight blurriness because you mentioned it.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Maybe. I could just be seeing ever-so-slight blurriness because you mentioned it.
The small version looks okay. When you enlarge it it looks bad, I think. I'll fix it when I get home. :p Thanks!

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Hamn.. no other place to comment this, but... what happened? o_O

Rayman trophy, 3 Fire Emblem characters ( :\ ), Captain Falcon is back (the normal and goo part, at least for me) AND Chrom is kind deconfirmed? D=... LOL;

in other circumstances, I would get worried a bit seeing the Gematsu Leak being hurt that way; but I already have both Little Mac and Pac-Man from the initials rumors (also, the Miis, whose are awesome), so, I'm okay. :3.. but doesn't mean that I'm not confused... How in the heavens Nintendo got the license from Ubisoft for use Rayman just a trophy? o_O... this makes no sense!!! (well, it's a pity that, something that worried us, Pac-Man fans, is being bad for the Rayman fans right now);

--- well, I hope that it means I can still get King K. Rool playable. :3... Or, as I'm still believing in the Gematsu Leak (even being a Critical Hit, lol), I hope that the Chorus Kids breaks the pattern of those newcomers recently announced. :\/

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Ooh, Pac-Man!
I didn't really support him pre-reveal because I didn't really care for his GA design much (but he did sound fun to play as), but now that he's in with one of his best designs, I think I'll actually main him.
At the moment, he's tied for the newcomer I like most (tied with Mii Fighter and Villager, with Robin as 2nd most liked.). It'd be cool if he had a Ms. Pac-Man alt, though, otherwise she'll never get in. :c
To be honest, though, I haven't really played a Pac-Man game other than Pac-Man Party (which I'll be honest, I played the main mode and it kinda took too long) and the original. Any recommendations? o uo help this poor little soul out

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Ooh, Pac-Man!
I didn't really support him pre-reveal because I didn't really care for his GA design much (but he did sound fun to play as), but now that he's in with one of his best designs, I think I'll actually main him.
At the moment, he's tied for the newcomer I like most (tied with Mii Fighter and Villager, with Robin as 2nd most liked.). It'd be cool if he had a Ms. Pac-Man alt, though, otherwise she'll never get in. :c
To be honest, though, I haven't really played a Pac-Man game other than Pac-Man Party (which I'll be honest, I played the main mode and it kinda took too long) and the original. Any recommendations? o uo help this poor little soul out
Pac-Man World 2

It's the definitive 3D Pac-Man game and my personal favorite game of all time (admittedly mainly due to nostalgia). It's super cheap for Gamecube online and you can get Pac-Man Vs. with it, which is a really great game from Miyamoto himself.

Go. Play it. Love it.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
In addition to the above, I'd recommend the original Pac-Man World as well. It's a personal favorite, and very difficult (for me anyway; Anubis Rex can go die in a fire).

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is also the definitive maze experience in the Pac-Man series, if that's more your cup of tea. It's my personal favorite game in the series.

Top Bottom