• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

D

Deleted member

Grats guys, even if the announcement was completely out of the blue.

RankoChan

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a fan of third-parties in smash, but Pac-Man's an awesome character in my books. Glad to hear he uses his classic look in the game! Congrats to all the Pac fans in here!

Last edited:

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
YES! I'd probably be more hype with pictures, but YES!
Game & Watch and Pac-Man confirmed at the same time? Literally my troll character confirmed with my new troll character.

The hatred as stated before is soooo unnecessary, but what can they do now that he's confirmed?
Nada, that's what.

He sounds like a fun mixed bag character, and Pacman World design is exactly what I wanted (loved that game).

Today we rejoice!

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Sonic has had several "good" games that had good reviews, high meta critic scores, and sold well in the past recent years. You may not have liked them but that doesn't make them poorly made and therefore not "good."
Maybe I went a little overboard :joyful:
I actually liked his recent games like colors, and past games like the advance series. I just use him as my scapegoat sometimes. Not the best strategy I will admit...
Although u have to admit that sonic lost world, the dark knight, and brotherhood were pretty bad. They even had bad reviews

Last edited:

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I'm SO excited and HYPED that Pac made it in along with Game & Watch.

Updated list of mains:

Yoshi
Sonic
Pac-Man
Greninja
Ike/Marth
Diddy Kong
Palutena
Rosalina & Luma
Toon Link
Little Mac
Mega Man

Glaciacott

Smash Lord

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Oh, you want to jump?! You get Mario!
You want to run?.. Well, you can get Sonic!
And what about shoot stuff? Mega Man is your pick!

BUT, if you talk about real business, .. and I mean, eating the things up and everything on the front! your buddy is only one! and he's name is PAC! PAC-MAN!

chronomantic

Smash Ace
By the way guys this is what we know about him so far:

-He has wonderful 8-bit moves. seems to be a PacMan 3DS stage
-PacMan turns into an 8-bit version. he is normally like the PacMan World version
-based on old style PacMan. he wanted to make retro PacMan but the standard is PacLand PacMan
-PacMan throws fruit and eats PacDots
-lots of goofy animations
-Pacmay have a triple up bmove.
-Seems to have an attack where he uses the ghosts, throws fruit, and even places a fire hydrant on the ground.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
You know that isn't true. And saying "not continuing this conversation" doesn't make it true.

Sonic has had several "good" games that had good reviews, high meta critic scores, and sold well in the past recent years. He has had lots of rough games too (Unleashed/Black Knight etc) but most of those happened back in 2006-2009 (except for like Lost World which was mediocre). That was ages ago so we can stop the circlejerk and look at the facts. You may not have liked them but that doesn't make them poorly made and therefore not "good." He has a HUGE fanbase because the universe he lives in is something fans of his series think could be enjoyable.

Pac-man has had VERY few "good" games in many years. Championship addition (while VERY fun) is merely a downloadable mobile title. His fan base is small. His universe isn't inspiring or fun which is why GA is such a mess and why he has a small fanbase.
Um, can we not contue this argument though. I'm just covered with hype and can't really get my better judgement together. I actually only said :not continuing this" because I didn't want to argue anymore after the big reveal. Pac-man's fanbase is small? That's an overgeneralization. Also saying his universe is boring is only opinion like mine was.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Pac-Man based on Pac-Man World games. YES!!!!! Please give us the trailer!!!!!

D

Deleted member

So is the pic legit or no?
Because it has yet to show up on the website.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Pac-Man is interesting for me. I didn't really want him in, but now that we've seen him in action, he looks really cool. Same deals with Villager and Miis.

Top Bottom