• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
LAST QUESTION IN THE Q&A GUYS. I'm expecting the site to be updated after that!

Very excited to see what he looks like. Also relieved to hear they aren't using the GA design :smirk:
I'll believe it when I see it. The press conference people said Pac-Man World, but to be fair, these are the same people who grabbed old photoshopped photos and posted them to news articles afterwards as proof.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey! Congrats on Pac-Man!
After all of the ups and downs you guys had and all of the crap you supporters have received, I'm glad that Pac-Man is being given some justice in Smash.
I guess we gotta get ready for a Pac Attack in Smash!

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Congrats everyone!

According to IGN, which I hate quoting from but they're they only ones reporting on it, hes based off his pac-land appearance.

I'm assuming without that hat. Anyway, I think that's a positive. No creepy-eyed pac-man :)

Sorry if this was already mentioned.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
MR. GAME & WATCH
PAC-MAN
MIIS

THIS IS MY FIRST E3 I EVER WATCHED, AND I AM SOOOOOO GLAD IT TURNED OUT LIKE THIS.
Mewtwo Fanboys, cry some more.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm going to be so bummed if this song doesn't make it in. :laugh:

Tungsten

Smash Rookie
I, for one am disappointed in pac-man. Hes iconic and popular, but hasnt had a good game in many, many years. That pac-man world game was utter nonsense. it had almost no relevance to the original game. I have nothing against pac-man, but i do not feel like he belongs in such a A-list group of characters

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
The worst thing is it's like 00:00 here on Brazil, and I can't scream, and I need to scream so much! DDDDDDDD=

I'M HAPPY!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I so can't wait to see pac-mans trailer tomorrow

And seeing pictures of mr game and watch.

(And game and watch is the flare gun for hes going to reveal all starters and unlockables before october 3rd.)

Were down to 5 characters and we reach the same number as brawl had.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I, for one am disappointed in pac-man. Hes iconic and popular, but hasnt had a good game in many, many years. That pac-man world game was utter nonsense. it had almost no relevance to the original game. I have nothing against pac-man, but i do not feel like he belongs in such a A-list group of characters
Really though? Yep, not touching that argument with a 40 1/2 foot pole

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Congrats everyone!

According to IGN, which I hate quoting from but they're they only ones reporting on it, hes based off his pac-land appearance.

I'm assuming without that hat. Anyway, I think that's a positive. No creepy-eyed pac-man :)

Sorry if this was already mentioned.
I would absolutely LOVE this, as that's one of my favorite ever Pac-Man designs. I actually like the long nose. Don't know why. And they better keep the hat on him! Maybe he'll have a GA skin. :p

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I made a quick reaction on video..Will upload tomorrow.. but.. man, I can't wait to see him! ;u;

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Fair enough but can we have our "I was wrong" thread in Pac-Man's board? :troll:
If it's like the ones in the Little Mac and Greninja forums and is civil then it may be allowed. If it's only purpose is to troll, then no.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just tell me when the Press Confrence is over.
Then, the F5-ing will begin.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Shhhh...shhhhhhh... *puts a hand across your mouth* shhhh... there there, it'll all be okay, shhhhhh...

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I guess pacman championship edition DX which came out only 2 years ago must be many many years. The world games were awesome and were my childhood. And he is above and beyond those other characters IMO, sonic hasn't had a good game in years. not pacman. Not continuing this argument

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Yes! YES! This is so amazing! Take that naysayers!

Also very cool he was revealed alongside Mr. Game & Watch. He's the only character in the Smash series that predates Pac-Man.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Alright, it's over. Not sure if we'll get anything till tomorrow though.

Tungsten

Smash Rookie
I guess pacman championship edition DX which came out only 2 years ago must be many many years. The world games were awesome and were my childhood. And he is above and beyond those other characters IMO, sonic hasn't had a good game in years. not pacman. Not continuing this argument
I stand corrected. I was unaware of this game's existance

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
That sucks that they announced Pac-Man without pics nor trailer... I cannot stay up late tonight. I've got doctor's appointment in the morning. Good night... we won and I will be sleeping soundly. :awesome:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just hear the news;
"PAC-MAN'S IN SMASH!?!?!?!?"
then I find out it's his Pac-Man World 2 design;
"*screams in pillow*"
ALL THE YES.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Guess I will stay up with you guys. I didn't get my most wanted, but I want to share this moment with you.

Edit: This sounded cheesier than I thought.

Last edited:

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
You know that isn't true. And saying "not continuing this conversation" doesn't make it true.

Sonic has had several "good" games that had good reviews, high meta critic scores, and sold well in the past recent years. He has had lots of rough games too (Unleashed/Black Knight etc) but most of those happened back in 2006-2009 (except for like Lost World which was mediocre). That was ages ago so we can stop the circlejerk and look at the facts. You may not have liked them but that doesn't make them poorly made and therefore not "good." He has a HUGE fanbase because the universe he lives in is something fans of his series think could be enjoyable.

Pac-man has had VERY few "good" games in many years. Championship addition (while VERY fun) is merely a downloadable mobile title. His fan base is small. His universe isn't inspiring or fun which is why GA is such a mess and why he has a small fanbase.

The point? They BOTH have had some rough times adapting to modern gaming, but they've BOTH had some successes here and there, like it or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom