• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P:M Plug+Play .RELs (Module Files) Want to Port Ridley? Come here!/Modding FAQ

Next P+P .REL?

• Peach

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ike

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Wario

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Ganon

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 20 30.3%

• Total voters

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Lmao, Lyn to Pichu? Why not Olimar to Pichu? Or, are those damn Pikmin and floating light just too hard to edit out? I suppose that makes sense, then. Does Pichu have all his Melee moveset? Cause if he plays exactly the same as he did there, then I wouldn't mind adding him in. I love that headbutt up smash.
The Legacy version of Pichu plays slightly differently, as it has the rolling dash attack and meteoring down air from Melee SD Remix. I'm actually trying to scrap the developer build characters right now and see if I can merge the Legacy XP cast with my personal Project M build instead.

I also love to use Olimar. : (

Last edited:

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
The Legacy version of Pichu plays slightly differently, as it has the rolling dash attack and meteoring down air from Melee SD Remix. I'm actually trying to scrap the developer build characters right now and see if I can merge the Legacy XP cast with my personal Project M build instead.

I also love to use Olimar. : (
oh yeah there are three bytes you'll need to change in your GCT - I'll edit this post with a full explanation soon

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
I have been trying to make an ISO buildable version of Smash 2, but quite unfortunately i'm unable to get Pichu and Young Link working, Pichu is using Pikachu's rel module ported over Pit, and Young Link is using Link's module ported over Toon Link. Yet both crash the game after selecting a stage.

All other characters work good, except for Mewtwo because i need to know how to change the amount of Jabs and change if the character has a Multi-jab (Which Mewtwo does, while Lucario doesn't)

Top Bottom