• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R*'s D3 is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Also, does D3 have some sort of super armor on his Down-B? I know like nothing about him.
No, he has it on his upB.

I only saw the first match. You used jet hammer and fsmash way too much. You also need to grab more.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
uhmmm. Learn to cg properly ;3. also more bairs and less fsmash kill with uptilt and go for gimps more often. space your opponent with ftilt *i saw you do it a few times*
otherwise you did ok for a first timer ;D

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
It's very hard to evaluate what you are doing wrong as a player when you don't even know the basics of the character. I would suggest reading the stickies on the board and using the Q&A thread before posting videos seeking advice. At this point the only things we can tell you are things that have to deal with playing the character correct at a basic level and not actually fixing any errors you have as a player. Once you have a good grasp of the character and are familiar with his moveset, options, and general playstyles; then make a thread asking for evaluations. I suggest watching videos of top DDD players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom