• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Ranking Battle 1.5 (final) - Sunday, September 5th

WHA?

Smash Ace
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wanted to see joe again IDK why..... (no homo)

andy thnx for the heads up, but it was too late, maybe next time

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
@joe:

nothing is different really. I just need more time for melee nervousness

Strain

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the help joe. I really don't know who else could have taken it... maybe one of the brawl players? Although that doesn't make sense that they take it by accident :/

Thinking about it more, I do remember seeing a someone I didn't recognize with a tv around the same time other people were leaving, but I may just be putting it in my head after the fact.

Mio do you think you could make a note of my tv in the first post of thread for the next tournament or possibly on the aib page? Thanks dude

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
@Adam: I don't choke much anymore!

@Joe: you ***** in our set. our last set was not nearly as salty as the ones we've had in the past so I guess we're getting there haha. I was more mad at myself because I knew what I was doing wrong after the set. It's cool though I'm gonna get you with Falcon next time!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i want it more than anyone else

time will tell all

plus learning has nothing (wanted to do the strikeout and then say little but **** it) to do w/ who or how often u play imo

WHA?

Smash Ace
@Adam: I don't choke much anymore!

@Joe: you ***** in our set. our last set was not nearly as salty as the ones we've had in the past so I guess we're getting there haha. I was more mad at myself because I knew what I was doing wrong after the set. It's cool though I'm gonna get you with Falcon next time!

hey how do u do that?
i can point what other ppl are doin wrong, but i cant seem to do it on myself
do u just stop and reflect? with super concentration?
cause i usually need ppl to tell me this

joeplicate

Smash Master
feel yourself play

but usually you need to think "oh, i dropped this edgeguard _____ because i got hit out of my up-b stall ______ which means i'm being too impatient, and relying on tech skill too much when i have control of the match"

Adam M!

Smash Lord
nothing we say is gonna help you. cant help anyone who doesnt help themselves first.

in other words, in due time.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Right here! It's in my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jays0nn#g/u

Shoutout

Connor - Hi
MacD - Thanks for the ride. Good **** on beating joe and taking second.
Joe - Yeah I know I'm annoying. Still my favorite tall white guy.
Lovage - Hello
Craiger - GG you almost got me =D
Andy - Yeah you're getting better at it
Strain - Lovage JR. in the house
Fiction - Every single god**** tournament
DanteFox - because I heard you beat Sherigami and I wanted to play you. most of my mm's i just give people back their money if i win. My sheik vs your puff mm next time we play?
Helmet - sick *** ganon!

Everyone else that I'm missing: Sorry and GG

DJMirror

Smash Master
i recorded them but they are like blank black screen. you can hear the audio but no visual

sorry

joeplicate

Smash Master
fudgggee can you try to fix them if at all possible?

i hate getting a lotta matches recorded at small tournaments and then having them get corrupted!

first boba's, now this :(

course i understand if you're busy or w/e

mio

Smash Ace
I've been hella busy and I was gonna make a full post & stuff tomorrow but no, the final Ranking Battle is not going to take place this Sunday.

We're moving the date back for the last one either to Sunday, August 29th, or Sunday, August 5th. If neither of those dates work for people, we might be able to move it to a Saturday for one of those weekends.

joeplicate

Smash Master
dog, mio

today i played pump it up 2xceed today
SO LEGIT!

i'm at like 10 ft level after 2 sessions (ddr practice carried over)
so god **** much fun
i have no idea how to hit the 7171 streams or airs, though (and 9393, you get it)
so **** though

and whenever there's a hand, i just see it and i'm like "F**k oh well!" and don't get it

so tight though, especially with faster speed

WHA?

Smash Ace
im down for fiction's house on saturday. post it on your thread shepz
hell yea, see this is what im talkin bout, a set date
so sat? at what time can we start arriving? is there a cap?
i can bring 1 setup, n maybe 3 ppl

answer in ur thread

mio

Smash Ace
Alright everyone, the date for the final ranking battle is set: Sunday, September 5th!!

If you still need your 805 fix in the meantime, then you can join us for the regional tournament we're hosting this Saturday, August 21st: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9347

joe- yea piu is sick, i just can never find a good machine nearby. Now you have to try itg, 818 has a really good machine at a bowling alley called Brunswick Matador Lanes. We should go play there next time there's a tourney/gathering in that area.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
melee attendance was good last time with Connor, Cameron, Oscar, Joe and a couple others.
but Im warning this tourny for melee since arcadian 2 is on the 4th, and idk. back to back tournies are hit and miss for the sunday tourny. just throwing that out thr.

Top Bottom