• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overture - Vancouver, BC - September 27th - 9/27/08

unityole

Smash Lord
i'll accept any MM for ssb64, but doubt theres anyone left to play with

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
me and a friend or two are going to be coming. I have never played brawl and am damm proud of it, but a tournament should be a fun way to start hehe. ill be bringing a melee setup for friendlies/MM, if other people are up for it..

-SinfuL-

Smash Rookie
Update:

Stage lists and a tentative time-line have been established. Note that setup is only 30 minutes and clean up is only 15 due to singles taking up 5 hours approximately. Pot has also been set at 60/30/10 to satisfy the masses.

Registration fee remains at $5 until further notice.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm officially pulling out. Sorry guys =[ Saturday got all screwy. Wanted to go too. Haven't been around UBC in a while. Need some more ammo to make fun of it next time I'm with my UBC friends.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
it's cuz you guys aren't hosting melee tournament. like 10-12 ppl are going to SFU on the same day cuz they have MELEEEE

Also, we all know how to get to SFU and it's closer for most people. UBC is faaarrrrrrrrrr >.>

Gary, come to SFU!!!

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
It was alright I guess, lower turnout than predicted, but there were some good players that surprised me. GG's everyone.

Supertramp... are you Marshal? You're pretty good man, keep it up.

TwilightShadow: I don't think I got to play you, arg, well maybe next time. Do you goto UBC?

Tony: GG's

Sorry Adam, I would've accepted your MM. I'll try to make it to SFU in January.

dieslow

Smash Ace
gg's. 10 people entry kinda sucked, i hope u guys can advertise it well next time. was fun though.

gary: come to SFU and play us more!
marshaltramp: come to SFU and bring friends, its worth it trust me =D
brian: gg's, nice meta =D come to sfu too

also dota marshal? add me: IceFraug

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
definitley a good time to get out and play with regulars, and im happy to say I didn't do to badly..
dieslow: im on dota most nights, I added you. add me as: Supertramp. (period included)
ill come with some more players to either the nov tournament or the one in january. thanks for the games.

Marshall

-SinfuL-

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everybody for coming out; I really wish it had been bigger!

Expect another tournament relatively soon =)

Top Bottom