• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) smashfest - Jan. 28th!

TestRider

Smash Ace
Fun smashfest, thank you very much Fogel, your efforts are appreciated.

I'm not really in the mood to do extensive shoutouts, but it was fun playing everyone. As for the Kanata crew, I strongly suggest you go to the trans-Canada tourney in March, I'm sure you guys would place quite high.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
i WANNA DO THIS AGAIN IM BORED, THE LEVEL ONE COMPUTERS WERE TIRED OF PLAYING AND WENT TO BED

D

Deleted member

TestRider said:
I strongly suggest you go to the trans-Canada tourney in March, I'm sure you guys would place quite high.
Can you stop spreading that **** please? Seriously, you really need to come down and see Toronto now...

Fogel, I apologize that we didn't make it..I'll try harder next time.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
You have no rights to tell test to stop "spreading ****" or whatever you mean by that.

By the way, you do realize that everybody improves right? Even testrider!

D

Deleted member

Que

pkmvodka said:
You have no rights to tell test to stop "spreading ****" or whatever you mean by that.

By the way, you do realize that everybody improves right? Even testrider!
I have every right to say that. Test shouldn't keep saying that Ontario << Quebec/Kanata when he hasn't seen the improvements. Go read the EC Team thread.
Edit: Forgot to add kanata..

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kanata is part of Ottawa, delorted you are officially an idiot. You even start **** within your own crew. Stop being a ******* and post only when you have something relevant to say.

TestRider isn't spreading ****, the Kanata guys were better than most of the Toronto smashers, and yes you have improved, but so have they, so have TRider and vodka, everybody improves. When I met the Kanata guys earlier this year, they were better than what you guys were at the Mississauga tournament, and they started recently. It's not spreading ****, it's sharing opinions. Oh, and by the way, Kanata is in Ontario... *****.

D

Deleted member

chesterr01 said:
Kanata is part of Ottawa, delorted you are officially an idiot. You even start **** within your own crew. Stop being a ******* and post only when you have something relevant to say.

TestRider isn't spreading ****, the Kanata guys were better than most of the Toronto smashers, and yes you have improved, but so have they, so have TRider and vodka, everybody improves. When I met the Kanata guys earlier this year, they were better than what you guys were at the Mississauga tournament, and they started recently. It's not spreading ****, it's sharing opinions. Oh, and by the way, Kanata is in Ontario... *****.
I've actually been to Kanata, lol :p I know that it's in ottawa, and ontario, kanata is like the scarborough of ottawa. i'm done

daotrongvu

Smash Rookie
Hey, I really wanted to come to this but asian new year got in the way :( I play with the kanata guys, ice climbers for the win lol. I'm getting better, still at crew n00b status though. Hopefully I'll be able to smash with you guys.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
*watches as I probably fling fuel on the fire that's spewing nerve gas and other atrocities at people. Also watches as people say my opinion is invalid because I'm either retired or I didn't show up.*

Who the hell cares who's better than who? Unfortunately EC still has some greivances over petty claims to skill and such. The only thing that matters in the future concerning skill is whether we got the skill to beat WC.

I didn't have the most fun fighting chester and pkm in bloody duels. I had the most fun screaming chester's name every 2 minutes and reading vodka's shirt over and over. If I ever meet Testrider I would probably do the same ridiculous, fun **** that I did with those two.

Before we can fight WC with a crew we gotta step it up and stop reading so much into each others' posts. Can't win with a bunch of pissed off people can we = (

Summary: No more arguing about skill, argue about how we love each other so much.

Fogel

Smash Lord
GanonPWN: If you're bored and want to play sometime let me know, I can play on the weekend most of the time. You said you live in the Glebe, that's not too far from me (I live near South Keys). I wouldn't mind getting to play your GDorf some more! I posted my MSN in this thread if you want to get in touch.

mitch: I already talked to Vlad about it, but even on weekends when we can't go to Ottawa U I'd still like to get together with you guys for smash. If you don't mind a huge n00b like me around I'd be happy to drive over to kanata (that chesterr guy might even come over with me if he's around). I can bring a TV/cube with me, too.

Jake: Calm down dude!

Tony: Your opinion is invalid because you're retired, and you didn't even show up to this thing, gtfo.

haha j/k, seriously guys, listen to mk0 here. If you have time to get angry over the Internets, then you have time to get better at SSBM instead. Tony you've gotta make it to the Trans-Canada tourney somehow, word from the London tourney is that you still ownz it up despite being retired. It'd be cool to see you and your bro again!

TestRider

Smash Ace
Can you stop spreading that **** please? Seriously, you really need to come down and see Toronto now...

Hum...no? How have I been "spreading ****"? By encouraging people who's smash skills impressed me to go to the tournament so that we could get as much players as possible, in order to make the tournament a success? Maybe you just need to shut your ****ing mouth. Gosh I don't even know you, this is the first time I talk to you and you already piss me off, nice job.

And why would I need to go to Toronto? I did already, in case you didn't notice you're the one with something to prove here, so unless you come down to Montreal and actually prove how "good" you've gotten, rest assured that I'll keep "spreading ****" as long as I want.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
*throws chairs at metaknight*

Fogel, I'm down for smashing any time (except this week-end, cause I got a girl coming from montreal to my place :D).

mitch_guitar

Smash Apprentice
Fogel, you're welcome here in Kanata anytime man, and you aren't a "huge noob", I would love to play you more, you seem like an experianced player and we need help with tournament stuff and what to expect and all that.

Chester - enjoy your weekend :p

Fogel

Smash Lord
chesterr01 said:
Fogel, I'm down for smashing any time (except this week-end, cause I got a girl coming from montreal to my place :D).
Nice. Don't forget to practice hitting the 'sweet spot' on your moves, and don't L-cancel too early :p

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Count me in ill be there and if i cant ill tell ya in advanced

Name: fastlikehurricane
no one is coming with me i dont think
cant bring tv
can brg memory card.

Top Bottom