• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otronicon Smash Tourney - January 18th 2008 at the Orlando Science Center

Linguini

Smash Master
!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!

Bamn won.

Colin, QDVS, Otru, Me, PureKorea, Doc, Frames, Sick, and others didn't do quite so good.

At least Otru got 4th.

Doc got like 5th.

Me and QDVS got like 24th.

Colin got like 48th.

Pk and Frames got last.

The tournament was out of a whopping 96 people!!!!!

Winner (Bamn) got a $100 Best Buy gift card.

Second (ZorakBane) got a $50 Best Buy Gift card.
**** obviously dont remember how to do it old school with items!
Good **** BAMN is the item master!

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
who's Bamn?
Hopefully, people have some idea of who I am now. I live in Winter Springs as a senior in High School this year, hoping to go to UCF next year(Lots of smashing) Used to main doc, leaning towards falco now.

Good **** BAMN is the item master!
I wish, :laugh:
Sick's match against Fabulous's M2 was awesome, Sick got like 37 heart containers lol.

In my match with Sick, it was on Yoshi's(tubes) and I shined his falcon off the top :psycho: craziness

I had to fight one of my crewmates first round which sucked but w/e. In the final twelve I got a bye, heh.
Only reason this tournament was fun was because of the giant crowd cheering. Gay *** rules and prizes werent that amazing. :dizzy:

The prizes were actually
1st- $25 best buy card, $25 olive garden card, $50 universal card
2nd- $25 best buy card, and $25 movies card

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it would have been nice. I am going to try to sell the Universal and Olive Garden gift cards to a friend or something for cash.

SickWitIt

Smash Rookie
yo

!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!

Bamn won.

Colin, QDVS, Otru, Me, PureKorea, Doc, Frames, Sick, and others didn't do quite so good.

At least Otru got 4th.

Doc got like 5th.

Me and QDVS got like 24th.

Colin got like 48th.

Pk and Frames got last.

The tournament was out of a whopping 96 people!!!!!

Winner (Bamn) got a $100 Best Buy gift card.

Second (ZorakBane) got a $50 Best Buy Gift card.
yo didnt i get like 3 to 4th place nect to otru

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
I think you did Sick. Good match with you, even though we both know it wasn't close to being fair, the rules were extremely rediculous...

I play with Matt(MMMM) and Kevin(Fabulous) who both have told me you are great.

SickWitIt

Smash Rookie
lol

I think you did Sick. Good match with you, even though we both know it wasn't close to being fair, the rules were extremely rediculous...

I play with Matt(MMMM) and Kevin(Fabulous) who both have told me you are great.
true lol it would have been better is it wasnt lagg cuz for the first time in who nos how long i could L cancel ...dude i felt like a nuuuubbbbbbbb noooooooo im getting cure not sick lol

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
I'm at least two real smashers made it to the finals. Sick, i got gayed in the thrid round by that Luigi you humiliated in the semi's so i was happy to see him get what he deserved, lol. Giant and tiny taunts=ftw!

I know you probably would have beaten me, but I also know it would not have been close to that slaughter you dished out :p

JJSlim

Smash Rookie
im so glad the prize was gay...i was pissed at first since i thought it was $100 cash. well now i know not to come to this **** again

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
You know it Boosley!

Anyway.... I am going to Noob1 no matter what day it ends up being on and most likely am going to the 2/2 gigs. Hopefully I won't endure horrible failure. Anyone need a team for the upcoming Gigs? Don't know if my crewmates are up to team with me, just throwin it out there... I promise I'll use my epic item skills.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
it doesnt have to be for money i just wanna play against bamn cuz i never have and he won vs bane and sick at otronicon, so friendlies are cool too

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather do friendlies to tell you the truth because I am almost sure I would lose. Don't need to be wasting any more money at Gigs than I need to. Would be great to play you though. I SHOULD be at the 2/2 gigs with like 2 or more of my 'crew'.

Speaking of my crew,
Here's some friendlies I posted in the friendlies vid section:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3777237

Top Bottom