• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL Team Tourney! 9/8 teams! Brackets OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know. T____T We were supposed to be here for spring break, which technically was at first 3 days including the weekend, but then we had a snowday that made us have school on Friday. :x But then I skipped school today to come to NC and yeah, pretty short. .___.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
oh thats lame : (

I'll try not to bring up spring break then

You're at least going to NC's beach tomorrow right?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
HEY! This tourney isn't gonna be a failure! I just think it's gonna take some time to actually get completed. :3 I'm really anticipated to verse our opponents. :lick:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh right, ;P I'm so used to southern weather that I forget the North stay's cold in the Spring. lul

The biggest way to make this tournament go faster, is to pester people on PMs

Ruler

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I am too lazy to.

Want to do the pestering for me?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Yeah, and people need to schedule times with their partners and opponents to find the best time possible for the four of them to meet at the same time. D:

See, Kola, DB, Sammy, and I are ALMOST on at the same time. Dx We're just missing Sammy atm. T__T

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
i think what DB said on the first page is right.
lol. Team tournies are hard to get done because all four players have to be on simultaneously.

Alas, I'm unavailable 'til around 10 PM - aka an hour-and-a-half from now. I got out of school early today and got on the xat for a long time, but nobody else showed up (I didn't expect anyone to though because it was early).

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I was on the road during that time (from 7AM to 2PM). I had a Cricket broadband connector but it screwed me over. =/ To add on, after that I got on the Xat and we left the house at 4:50 or something to do something and came back at 8:16. =/ That brings me here.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Isn't Kola in central time, too? .__. I thought Central and Eastern are only like 1 hour apart. One or two, depending on the GMT.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Isn't Kola in central time, too? .__. I thought Central and Eastern are only like 1 hour apart. One or two, depending on the GMT.
I think it's just one, judging from the fact that the US is divided into only four time zones (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) iirc, and that my irl friend in California is two hours behind me......

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I think it's just one, judging from the fact that the US is divided into only four time zones (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) iirc, and that my irl friend in California is two hours behind me......
And people in California are 3 hours behind me, so it's only a four hour difference. Since you three are in Central and I am in Eastern, it shouldn't be too hard finding good times to play. ^___^

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I can actually play a bit earlier than I expected - thirty minutes from now. If sammy's not here by then, I'll do my tourney match with Mystic Kenji first and get back here after.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Sounds great. If Sammy comes within that time, I'll just have to migrate my Wii over to a different room since my Aunt's dominating the HD Widescreen TV atm.

*cries* (I really love playing on that thing even though there's a weird delay in the communication between the Wiimotes and TV...)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't play on the flatscreen at my house. : P

I only enjoy playing it on my room's tv xD

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Same here, considering the fact that the flatscreen in my house in PA is in my mom's room and the flatscreen here in NC is in the Livingroom. (Yay ._.)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
o: Parents have one too, but we keep on in the living room just for our PS3. <3

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Rawr. That's what my mom should do... But we don't have a Ps3, we has Xbox. D: My neighbors freaking blast their Ps3 and all you hear when you're in my living room is: BOOOM! *screams* CRASH! *guns fire* POW! POW! *zombies* Lulz, Resident Evil.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lul Xbox. There's just something to that achievement system that makes it addicting to me. I'd enjoy my PS3 alot more if they came up with the idea before microsoft did.

Your neighbors should be playing Uncharted Drakes Fortune 2

Ruler

Smash Apprentice
Looks like we might get a match done?

our group was 3/4 people but BMX was working D:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
hurrah

Get it done Ruler, the moment there is progress the more people will want to finish.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
My grandparents got us a Ps3 just this past Christmas and never told us. They asked my brother what we wanted and he said, 'An Xbox, remember?' and they were like, 'Oh yeah.' So, they returned the Ps3 and got a cheap $200 Xbox with no Harddrive. UNFAIR TRADE MAN!!! T___T My Grandparents never told us they got a Ps3 first until we opened up the Xbox on Christmas day. =/

I could care less what my neighbors are playing D:< I'd prefer it if they turn down their volume a notch, lulz. When they blast their game, I blast my music on my super Bass-Boosted stereos. xD!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Lol thats lame, if it's not an Xbox Pro then it's going to burn out, then you'll have to buy another Xbox. You know the fail rate on those suckers are unbelievable. My brother went through 3 xbox arcades. <.< Then again, he was on it for close to 24 hours a day. Unless it was a school day, then he'd play before, then after school.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lul, don't expect it to last a year in good condition at that rate. Start saving for the elite, or pro.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well Aibou's got this. Having that Saturday will be difficult for everyone to be on, I guess we'll aim for Monday.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm gonna send PMs to everyone later when I get home. Aibou is mad and wants this to succeed...

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Shoot, I'm sorry I didn't get bakc on here yesterday. After my tourney match, an irl friend wanted to play friendlies.

I really wanted to quit those...... Hyrule Temple with Items on high......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom