• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL TEAM/CREW BATTLES (Let's give this a fair trial run; also read the entire OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
Current Bracket: http://challonge.com/MonadoMastersCrewTournament

Lemme know if you guys would be interested in double elimination. Since this tournament will be a lot more condensed it would easily be possible to run best 2/3 double elimination.
I like double elimination cause sometimes you can come back and win it, but if it causes problems then it's fine if it's single

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
Current Bracket: http://challonge.com/MonadoMastersCrewTournament

Lemme know if you guys would be interested in double elimination. Since this tournament will be a lot more condensed it would easily be possible to run best 2/3 double elimination.
I like double elimination cause sometimes you can come back and win it, but if it causes problems then it's fine if it's single

Grobby

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1590-4716-9955
We need some more crews! I would make one myself but I am just starting to use smashboards and don't think I am worthy of leading a crew yet.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Yes I completely agree, I don't think it should be a problem with such a small group of people.
We need some more crews! I would make one myself but I am just starting to use smashboards and don't think I am worthy of leading a crew yet.
We do indeed need a lot more crews!

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
don't worry, there's a new crew coming :)

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Tuesday the 11th.

Sometime between 4:40 and whenever we're done.

Crew battle rules outlined by myself in a previous post.

Ladies and Gentleman, Jerm and DrLobster are proud to present.........

The
Entire Nation of
Bosnia

vs

The Monado Masters!

Tune in to http://www.twitch.tv/distantkingdom to view the first ever OTL Crew battle for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS! Discover the thrilling conclusion to the rivalry started merely a few weeks ago! Be there, or be somewhere else!

Last edited:

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694

PrimerTMT presents TMT (The Money Team)
Our Slogan
"Only Billionaire and Unbeatable Smashers"
Our Current solid members include:

@Primer TMT (Business owner) :4ganondorf:

@Artryuu(assistant manager):4shulk:

@Swaggy (PrimerTMT brother) :4kirby:

@AdaptiveTrigger:4gaw:

@Taokaka:4megaman:

@Jesus Flores:4larry:

@Negoksai:4diddy:

@PharaoH56:4greninja:

@Skylit :4link:

@FiscalFortunato :4diddy:

@erasmo700 :4myfriends:

@Gerardo Almaguer :4fox:

@AranOcean :4pikachu:

@SkyboundTerror :4charizard:

@Sir_Waffle33 :4mario:

@L9999 :4ness:

@Atomix :4samus:

PrimerTMT.- We are currently recruiting so PM me if you are interested and I will test you.
We will soon get BP as we challenge other crews and raise to be to the top.

We have established to be a role model to demonstrate how smashers should deal with business, increasing, and always ending up winning more than our rivals. -TMT crew-

Last edited:

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
I'm looking for people who are active smash players, who plan on getting owning both versions and trying to play the game competitively. If anyone wants to join add my skype kacey.okafor so that we can exchange friendcodes and have a way of typing to each other to host games and such. I'm not the best but I want to achieve having people to spar with often, to become an overall better player alongside other people. Haven't figured out a name for the clan, but it can be done as a group effort.

PurplePhoenix14

Smash Rookie
NNID
Teejay230
3DS FC
0387-9972-0605
my challonge name is Purplephoenix14

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
my challonge name is Purplephoenix14
Gotcha Man.

A reminder guys that the tournament is tomorrow! Check ins open up at 11:00 AM EST and it will begin around 1:00 PM EST. Cya guys there!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Today is the day you guys! Check ins start at 11:00 PM EST while the tourney itself will start probably around 1:20 PM EST depending on if we are waiting for everyone or not. Out of the people that place top 10 I will need 5 that are available to participate in our very first crew battle which will take place on Tuesday November 11th at 5:30 PM EST

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Yo guys tomorrow is the crew battle!

So far im taking:
@Ponco
@PX Pachi
@Seraphinax
@ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus

Lemme know if you can/cannot make it. It will start tomorrow @5:30 PM EST. Cya there and lets show em what we get ;D!
Dang, if it was at 6:30 EST I'd be able to make it, I'll be in wind ensemble rehearsal from 5:00 - 6:15 PM EST.
Really sucks that conflicts happen, I was looking forward to representing M2. Sorry Jerm.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Dang, if it was at 6:30 EST I'd be able to make it, I'll be in wind ensemble rehearsal from 5:00 - 6:15 PM EST.
Really sucks that conflicts happen, I was looking forward to representing M2. Sorry Jerm.
No worries ma dude, thanks for letting me know!

@TheFalcoMaster123 you able to make it for 5:30 PM EST?

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
To whomever it concerns, @ Jerm Jerm and @ DrLobster DrLobster crew battle has started over on Jerm's Twitch account.

http://www.twitch.tv/DistantKingdom

The rules for this crew battle are simple. First crew to lose all of their team's stocks loses the Crew Battle. i.e If you lose one stock and your opponent loses all three stocks, you would subtract one stock from your team's stock count (both teams start with 15 team stocks) and three from your opponent's crew.

This is an F-Rank battle. The winning crew gains 60 Rank Points and those who participated will receive X amount of Individual Battle Points (no more than 50 and no less than 10). The losing team would normally have 120 RP taken away, but since both the Monado Masters and The Entire Nation of Bosnia both have 0 RP right now, the losing team wouldn't have any RP to lose.

F-Rank goes from 0-999 Rank Points.

Upon reaching 1,000 RP, a crew will move up to E-Rank which goes from 1,000-9999 RP and be rewarded 250 GBP for their efforts.

D-Rank goes from 10,000 RP to 39,999 RP and 500 GBP is awarded upon reaching this rank

40,000 to 74,999 RP makes up C-Rank. 1,000 GBP is awarded upon reaching this rank

B-Rank is 75,000 to 109,000 RP and 2,500 GBP is awarded upon reaching this prestigious rank. In addition, B-Ranked Teams/Crews are given the privilege of challenging A-Rank and Special Rank teams/crews whenever they want to help level up faster.

A-Rank goes from 110,000 to 149,999 RP. 5,000 GBP is awarded upon reaching this rank. Like B-Rank Team/Crews, A Ranked teams/crews can challenge Special Ranked Teams/Crews whenever they want

Finally, Special Rank requires 150,000 RP. Only a few team/crews if even that will ever make it this high. A whopping 10,000 GBP will be rewarded.

Last edited:

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
The Monado Masters have won the first Smash 4 SmashBoards Crew Battle with 3 stocks left. Shout out to The Entire Nation of Bosnia for giving The Monado Masters a close matchup on several occasions! ;)

The Monado Masters have now gained 60 RP. 939 more will be needed for promotion to E-Rank! As for IBP, 20 be given out to every Monado Masters member who participated in today's crew Battle! 50 GBP shall also be handed out to the winning team!

In other news, we could sure use some new teams/crews around here. 3 have been officially formed, and at least 1 more is possibly in the works. Spread the word if you can about SmashBoards Crew Battles. Make a topic on Reddit about it, tell your IRL friends all about it, do whatever.

Note: If your crew mostly consists of peeps who don't have a SmashBoards account, that is fine. However, at least one of you should have a SmashBoards account so as to keep track of all things related to your Team/Crew.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Good games The Entire Nation of Bosnia! Looking very forward to our next encounter ;). Also looking forward to face any other up and coming crews! We are always down for a challenge.

Last edited:

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
I didn't participate in this crew battle, but I can say without a doubt it's the most fun I've had with this game yet. There was a constant feeling of thrill and anticipation in all of the awesome games! I can report that we had two upsets with lag disconnecting some of the players, but we were able to fix it. Awesome job to all of the competitors! I can see a bright future for more sm4sh crew battles.

Grobby

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1590-4716-9955
I'd be willing to attempt to join a crew, as long as they are fairly active.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945

The Monado Masters (M2)

Planning on creating a beastly crew called Monado Masters!

Looking to recruit all who meet the requirements (see Twitch Page): http://www.twitch.tv/distantkingdom

Current Members:
Looking forward to incorporating Battle Points. I also want to potentially create a site sometime in the future which would consist of a member ranking system and prizes for participating in events and building up Battle Points.

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Congratulations to Jerm and the Monado Masters! It was a tough battle, but they managed to etch out in the end.

My apologies for not congratulating you sooner, but I've been under the weather for a bit now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom