• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL TEAM/CREW BATTLES (Let's give this a fair trial run; also read the entire OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I like how there's 4 teams, making it possible to have a small tournament of sorts...tho it would start in the semi-finals..lol

Anyway, applied for The Money Team.

*fingers crossed*

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Just so other members of Monado Masters know, I won't be able to participate in things for the time being because my laptop was sent in for repair yesterday (I'm in computer lab right now) and the internet here in the dorm is complete crap and I can't get online on Wii U. I'm hoping to get an internet router to make it possible though.

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
I like how there's 4 teams, making it possible to have a small tournament of sorts...tho it would start in the semi-finals..lol

*fingers crossed*
:D

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296

*fingers crossed*
This double post....

Last edited:

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
@ Chinaux Chinaux Not lookin to have anyone join, but just wanted to compliment you on your Nujabes sig ;)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
If you mean the one between my crew and TMT, it'll be Eastern Standard Time.
Darn, sadly I won't be able to watch xD

But hey, there's always replays on twitch o3o so that's something. And who knows, maybe when I'll return it'll be ongoing.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I want to start a crew really badly, but I couldn't understand how it worked. Is it like each team has X amount of stocks divided between the team, whoever runs out loses? Do both teams bet Battle Points and the winner gets what the other team bet? What other point system is there?

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Looking for a fellow Crew for a Crew Battle!? Any of you guys down?

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
I want to start a crew really badly, but I couldn't understand how it worked. Is it like each team has X amount of stocks divided between the team, whoever runs out loses? Do both teams bet Battle Points and the winner gets what the other team bet? What other point system is there?
Each team enters a crew battle with a pre-decided amount of players. The minimum is 5, the maximum is 15. This is also the limits for the amount of people you can have on your crew. The amount of stocks you have is dependant on this. If you have 5 players, you'd have 15 stocks (each player gets 3 stocks). If you have 15, you'd have 45 stocks.

As for your other questions, they're answered better in the OP; check it out when you get the chance ;)

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Each team enters a crew battle with a pre-decided amount of players. The minimum is 5, the maximum is 15. This is also the limits for the amount of people you can have on your crew. The amount of stocks you have is dependant on this. If you have 5 players, you'd have 15 stocks (each player gets 3 stocks). If you have 15, you'd have 45 stocks.

As for your other questions, they're answered better in the OP; check it out when you get the chance ;)
Wait, so in a crew battle if you have 5 and they had 15, it would be a 15 stocks vs 45 stocks?

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Wait, so in a crew battle if you have 5 and they had 15, it would be a 15 stocks vs 45 stocks?
No, you set up how many members will participate, for example:
Red crew has 15 members
Blue crew has 5 members
Since Blue crew has only 5 members then red crew can only bring 5 of their members to the crew battle. The crew battle will only consist of 5 members per team= 15 stocks.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
No, you set up how many members will participate, for example:
Red crew has 15 members
Blue crew has 5 members
Since Blue crew has only 5 members then red crew can only bring 5 of their members to the crew battle. The crew battle will only consist of 5 members per team= 15 stocks.
ooooooh got it, thanks! So its 1v1s where you keep wahatever stock you had left when you on until you lose, then the next person starts fresh?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
ooooooh got it, thanks! So its 1v1s where you keep wahatever stock you had left when you on until you lose, then the next person starts fresh?
Exactly.

The goal is really to just eliminate as many stocks off the opponent's crew as possible.

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Well, this was a little embarassing, to say the least. Can't say I didn't know what to expect from the team that beat the team that we lost to, and considering that our crew isn't composed of the strongest members, but this is was going a little overboard.

Two members of TMT managed to take out the entirety of The Entire Nation of Bosnia.

Two.

Stocks Taken During the Crew Battle:
TMT:
1) @AranOcean (:4pikachu:): 11 Stocks
2) @ Taokaka Taokaka (:4megaman:): 4 Stocks

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 15

The Entire Nation Of Bosnia:
1) @Dominick hovercrafa (:4link:): 0 Stocks
2) @ Jake3D Jake3D (:4ness:): 1 Stock
3) @Diego's Dad (:4kirby:): 0 Stocks
4) @ DrLobster DrLobster (:4diddy:): 2 Stocks
5) @Kurt Copain (:4ganondorf:): 2 Stocks

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 5

Congratulations to @AranOcean for being this game's :disco:MVP:disco:. He managed to completely tear through almost the entirety of Bosnia single-handedly, and is the one most responsible for his team's success.

For those of you interested in watching this slug-fest, here ya go:

http://www.twitch.tv/ymia/c/5911830

Actual crew battle begins at around the 17 minute mark.

Also, just to remind @ ToadsterOven ToadsterOven , there are a bunch of crews that have signed up and haven't been added to the OP. Just make sure they are, so I know who to challenge next.

Although, after this battle, that challenge probably won't come till a long time.....

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Well, this was a little embarassing, to say the least. Can't say I didn't know what to expect from the team that beat the team that we lost to, and considering that our crew isn't composed of the strongest members, but this is was going a little overboard.

Two members of TMT managed to take out the entirety of The Entire Nation of Bosnia.

Two.

Stocks Taken During the Crew Battle:
TMT:
1) @AranOcean (:4pikachu:): 11 Stocks
2) @ Taokaka Taokaka (:4megaman:): 4 Stocks

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 15

The Entire Nation Of Bosnia:
1) @Dominick hovercrafa (:4link:): 0 Stocks
2) @ Jake3D Jake3D (:4ness:): 1 Stock
3) @Diego's Dad (:4kirby:): 0 Stocks
4) @ DrLobster DrLobster (:4diddy:): 2 Stocks
5) @Kurt Copain (:4ganondorf:): 2 Stocks

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 5

Congratulations to @AranOcean for being this game's :disco:MVP:disco:. He managed to completely tear through almost the entirety of Bosnia single-handedly, and is the one most responsible for his team's success.

For those of you interested in watching this slug-fest, here ya go:

http://www.twitch.tv/ymia/c/5911830

Actual crew battle begins at around the 17 minute mark.

Also, just to remind @ ToadsterOven ToadsterOven , there are a bunch of crews that have signed up and haven't been added to the OP. Just make sure they are, so I know who to challenge next.

Although, after this battle, that challenge probably won't come till a long time.....
DAMMMMM LOL. Yo TMT were takin ya down soon ;P

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
DAMMMMM LOL. Yo TMT were takin ya down soon ;P
We'll be ready ;D

I'm sure it'll be an exciting match

Also, to Bosnia, all ya gotta do is keep practicing, and I'm sure you all will perform much better next time~

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Also, to Bosnia, all ya gotta do is keep practicing, and I'm sure you all will perform much better next time~
Yeah, there's going to be some serious underhallings to the members of Bosnia. We gotsta put in a LOT of work......

Jake3D

Smash Rookie
I have to admit Im pretty embarrassed myself but I had a lot of fun even if I only got one stock. Hopefully we could have a rematch one day.

dkCruz

Smash Rookie
Hey there im rather new to smashboards, but im interested in joining a crew for either 3ds or wii u. Any crews still recruiting?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Hey there im rather new to smashboards, but im interested in joining a crew for either 3ds or wii u. Any crews still recruiting?
In the front page, you can check out the crews. Some will be not recruiting, others will be open.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
@Primer TMT and @Spirst presents:

EL SCORCHO
Vs
TMT (The Money Team)

Tune in this saturday 24th 6 pm EST at :
http://www.twitch.tv/smashthemoneyteam

GENERAL RULES:
-5 players per team (Might be seven, will update when the day comes)
-3 stock matches.
-No time limit.
-Matches will be a series of 1v1 matches, with both teams choosing their starter at random.
-Custom equipment is banned.

-Custom movesets are allowed with a notice of which ones will be used. For the exception of Kirby's jumping inhale.
-Items should be set to "All Off" and "None".
-If a match is ended with a suicide move (such as Ganon's command grab), it will count as a win for the initiator of the move.

-Character Locked (can't switch characters)

Stagelists for this crew battle:
Smashville
Battlefield
Final Destination
Town & City
Lylat
Kongo Jungle 64
Duck Hunt
Castle Siege
Skyloft
Delfino
Halberd
Wuhu
Poke Stadium 2

Last edited:

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
INTRODUCING
PHOENIX RUSH
Our theme song :3
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ter0p_iyIxk)
(Sadly for now we can only do the 3ds version since some of our members don't have the wii u.)

Members:
Leader:
Shin Chie :4sheik:
Co-Leader: Spashy Cracker :4ness:

Sonicplayer11: :4sonic:

GodsMAySpeed: :4samus:

Noah615: :4falcon:

Cloud the Radiant Hero: :4littlemac:

Zack Attack: :4shulk:

Jay Blaster: :4sonic:

Last edited:

Shadow Blitz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sectmk
Previous jesting aside, The ⚔Monando Masters⚔(M2) are currently seeking to commence battle.
Would the newly introduced PHOENIX RUSH be willing to answer our challenge?
We can make arrangements for the engagement after you accept the battle proposal.

Last edited:

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070
apologize for X-Factor being really inactive, but i'll probably get it active again tomorrow
Just so you all know, I'm not very active on this site, so if you wanna arrange a war or join us, just contact this skype: eruption221

And we are a 3ds only clan, so those are the only wars we will do.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
TMT vs El Scorcho is happening in 15 minutes!

Although... TMT needs to contact Spirst or myself to iron out some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom