• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
It becomes a huge stash of mp3 files, one per song. They're on my iPod right now.
Ah, thanks... my mind is now at rest... :)

eodeth said:
to turn it off do this

on ur desktop right click
go down to properties then click
in the screen saver tab
click the thing next to the battery
now on there put everything on never unless u need it

or this

go to control panel
now apperence and themes
then dispay and do everything thats past that on the other list
Thanks for telling me, but alas vista is not quite the same as XP, as I know that this would work on XP, but I tried it on my vista laptop, and there was no standby options anywhere in the screensaver section. Thanks anyway, kind sir, your intentions were good ones, and because of that I am grateful. ^_^

EDIT: Oh bugger, im being "LEWIS, GET OFF"'d at, so I'd better do as im told... see you guys tomorrow? If I do, I shall let you know how I am getting on with this... and I promise to seed XD

Bye! And thanks!

Rion Prower

Smash Cadet
Wow... that Golden Sun track sounds like something STRAIGHT out of Valkyrie Profile! I wouldn't be very surprised to see if Motoi Sakuraba was the one who composed this... very, very much his style of music. Anyone else notice? :x

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
Wow... that Golden Sun track sounds like something STRAIGHT out of Valkyrie Profile! I wouldn't be very surprised to see if Motoi Sakuraba was the one who composed this... very, very much his style of music. Anyone else notice? :x
Sakuraba composed the original tunes, so it wouldn't surprise me if he arranged it either. He's the type that you can often tell it's him just by the sound. I love his music.

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
Motoi Sakuraba is the composer for both the Golden Sun and Valkyrie Profile series, and he's most likely the one who arranged that Golden Sun medley for Brawl.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
People that take time to do this stuff really earn my respect. Thanks dude.
(Not like my respect is really worth much to you.)

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I've never used torrents before (and I was hesitant to start just for Brawl), but I'm quite happy to see that I'm helping about 20 other people while still gaining the benefit of having this wonderful music to listen to. At first I worried about the legality of it all, but can anyone here honestly say that they don't want to shell out $50 to Nintendo after hearing this music?

I didn't think so. Also, if a Brawl soundtrack were to come out in stores, I would not hesitate to spend money on that as well. I may even buy several copies, just to show my support.

Thank you SO much, Xane, for ripping these tracks for us. You truly are amazing. To be honest, though, I think you'd be better off chopping the 1.something GB file into separate chunks by series to make downloading less painful for those that aren't downloading bittorrent clients.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
What's X24?!

On the first post, there's nothing there, but I have the MP3 myself :S

EDIT: Nevermind, it's empty :p

kamakun

Smash Cadet
Whenever I open all the songs, Itunes only shows about 200 of them. Solution?

Also, what page did Xane post the music .mp3 files on?

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Hey, quick question. You say there's 27 X tracks, but I count 24 on the OP. What happened?

Also, the file count on my computer comes up to 313. Minus the tracklist, it's 312, one more than if three files are missing from the X tracks. Needless to say, I'm confused.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
When I heard the Squeak Squad theme, I nearly had a heart attack. That song just reeks of awesomeness in every possible way. I think, without a doubt, it's the best song there is. Seriously, if you've played Kirby Squeak Squad, you'd know what I'm talking about. This song takes an already-great theme song and turns it into an epic win in MANY more ways than one. I thought the WarioWare medley was good, but this..... This will, without a doubt, be the best soundtrack there EVER was in a game.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I can't find the "battlefield 2 theme", and it isn't the one listed there. Is the one of the how to play video (i think), another remix.

There is a lot of songs missed... i'm waiting for a FULL pack of songs :/

Zeela12

Smash Ace
sigh... For some reason, I get like .05 kb/sec if I'm lucky, and eventually the connections all die and it justs dies on me.

I can't connect to any of the trackers. Any solutions?

I normally use torrents, so I know it's not any of those problems.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
is it normal that it says that it willl take 3 days and 18 hours to download?

Response...

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
Yes, having a download time of several days is totally normal. If you've read any of my posts in the past few pages or any of the many other torrent posts, you'd know that torrents can be very finicky. Let it download unmolested by other downloads or by online gaming, and eventually you'll connect to a fast seeder and it'll jump to a few hours. And DON'T LIMIT YOUR UPLOADING SPEED.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Yeah, I realized that. I was connected to a really good seeder for like a minute, with around 120 kb/sec, but then he logged off and now it's just dead again.

I'll leave it on for a few days. Thx.

Wight

Smash Apprentice
YES!!! Original SNES Starwing Corneria is in! EPIC WIN!

best song ever.

brings back the good memories when i still played SNES. :)

*edit G02 should be called Starwing - Corneria 1 not star fox.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
How to download through torrents​

1- Find a torrent program (BitLord is a great one, there is also utorrent, bit comet etc..)

2- Follow the instructions on downloading and installing the said program.

4- Once you have found the desired file on the torrent site(in this case the torrent in the first page), click the "Download This Torrent" (or however they word it). Usually, the web browser's file download manager will ask what to do with this file. You want to open the file with your torrent program.

5- The download will start automatically.

6- Go and play a Fire Emblem, Kirby or Mario game to pass time. ;)

M.K

Level 55
I DON'T WANT TO USE A GOD **** TORRENT.

Believe it or not, not everyone has the time or the power to download that crap freely. I don't appreciate not giving people OPTIONS. I don't want to use a torrent, now give me another option.

Wight

Smash Apprentice
1- Find a torrent program (BitLord is a great one, there is also utorrent, bit comet etc..)
BitLord is really bad actually. Azureus is the only one worth downloading. Its easy to use even for beginners and the advanced mode works well for those more accustomed to using these programs.

I disagree with what you said about the tracks with lyrics. I mean perhaps its a little silly seperately, but when you are actually playing the game I'm sure you wont really notice.

The Final Destination music is awesome, and the starfox and zelda music is also really really great.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I DON'T WANT TO USE A GOD **** TORRENT.

Believe it or not, not everyone has the time or the power to download that crap freely. I don't appreciate not giving people OPTIONS. I don't want to use a torrent, now give me another option.
"Give you?" Well. lol.

I honestly don't know another option. You're gonna have to look through these pages and find some links. But really, torrents are the best. Sorry, man. But I wish you luck.

I disagree with what you said about the tracks with lyrics. I mean perhaps its a little silly seperately, but when you are actually playing the game I'm sure you wont really notice.
No one ever agrees with Silver. lol. jk.

Top Bottom