• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon PR! updated 10/17/2014

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I can agree with that. Although keep in mind you haven't played me since the OSU tournament. (Unless you count when we played at NWM, where I let you needle me/SDed. I think I was still flustered about losing to Peach's D-smash, and played poorly.)

Why don't we have these talks on Facebook? That group seems more active, and would probably make these decisions easier.

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
I can agree with that. Although keep in mind you haven't played me since the OSU tournament. (Unless you count when we played at NWM, where I let you needle me/SDed. I think I was still flustered about losing to Peach's D-smash, and played poorly.)

Why don't we have these talks on Facebook? That group seems more active, and would probably make these decisions easier.
u put 4 johns in 2 sentences thats not fair

iffy525

Smash Apprentice
Yo. I never really checked the regional zones forum until today. Binx, I'm Ian from PHY 213. Jizzard, I came over to your house that one time lol. Excited to play some more.

I probably shoulda posted this in the OSC thread but this one is more active.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
Yo. I never really checked the regional zones forum until today. Binx, I'm Ian from PHY 213. ****ard, I came over to your house that one time lol. Excited to play some more.

I probably shoulda posted this in the OSC thread but this one is more active.
sup dude

Binx

Smash Master
Yo, ya hopefully there will be some more fests near portland soon. I would host something but Im living with the parents again for a little while =(

Balloon

Smash Lord
LOL i love how the "oregon smash masters" thread is just a conversation between two twins that live together.

T0MMY

Smash Master
What are you saying, we're the only two masters of Smash? :?:

LOL i love how the "oregon smash masters" thread is just a conversation between two twins that live together.
I focused on games beyond Melee and took Brawl discussion to AllisBrawl. The entire Brawl scene moved there with me because I was such a bellwether.
The irony is that thread is STILL active today, and yet this one that you were smugly trying to compensate with has long died and apparently your activity on this site as well.

The strong prevail, the weak just try to compensate with emotional posts.

Another 🏆 for me, Bart. bye 👋

Last edited:

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Not sure the context for that. . . Last I heard Gage planned on playing not-ICs, so he will probably be at least #4 next PR. No reason to put him above Shane, and with wins of Foos, but Foos with a recent loss to Adam, there could be a race for 2nd. Unless someone else steps up. . .

This assumes Allen will be removed next PR.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Gage could possibly hit #2 if he played Puff. I always wanted to play Gage's Puff in tournament, it's one of my favorite matchups.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You guys know Gage's puff is a beast, but he's the Peach Masta for a reason.

Gnomeosaurus

Smash Rookie
I'd put Seth or Bart(I think he is planning on playing regularly, right?) on before Justin.
Oh, I didn't know Bart was going to start playing regularly again.

I thought of Seth too, but they went pretty even in friendlies and I have that brotherly bias.

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
Time to main Falcon!

I guess it's been about 4 months since our last update, so it is time to vote on a new PR

Old PR (6/29/13):
1 | Eggz | Fox
2 | Foos | Sheik
3 | Alien | C. Falcon
4 | Adam | Fox
5 | J!zzard | Falco
6 | Gage | Ice Climbers
7 | Keith | Peach
8 | Brick | Jigglypuff
9 | Bird | Bluigi
10 | Ryan | Jigglypuff

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
New PR?
1 | Eggz | Fox

2 | Foos | Sheik
3 | J!zzard | Falco
4 | Adam | Fox
5 | Bart | Marth
6 | No U | Sheik
7 | Binx | Sheik
8 | Ryan | Jigglypuff
9 | Bird | Bluigi/Falco
10 | Brick | Jigglypuff

Explanations:

Gage is off for inactivity.
Allen is off for moving to some lake.
Keith is off. It was either him or Brick, but Brick has been more active. Plus I think Brick won the last time they played. But I know my boy Keith will be back on the PR in no time.

Bart's above Seth (No U) even though Seth beat Bart. And that's because I think Bart has beaten more PR players.

I'm putting myself below J!zzard because my weakness to the Climbers of Ice was exposed. I also lost to Bird at the last tournament.
Binx and Ryan could maybe switch.
I think Bird is better than Brick.

Gnomeosaurus

Smash Rookie
There's a (hopefully) big tournament in 2 and a half weeks, I think we should wait until then if Idaho is planning on coming. More people who could be on the PR are coming, which would make it more accurate.

Also Adam, Binx plays Fox and ICs, and I am pretty sure Bart plays Falcon.

mayanryan

Smash Rookie
don't know why I'm posting this, probably gonna change after next tournament, but these are preliminary thoughts

Eggz
FoosJr
Adam
Jizzard
Bart
Mayan Ryan
Binx
Seth
Bird
Brick

1-2 obvious
3-4 Adam has beaten/outplaced Jizzard almost every tourney they've been to for a while now
5 Bart has a ton of good wins on solid players, even though he was unranked last period, seems like the obvious spot to put him, no one else is consistent enough to go above him imo
6-8 pretty much a 3 way tie when I was looking at the results. I outplaced Binx at one tourney and tied the next. We all had a few good wins, Binx beat Adam/Minh, I beat Bart/Minh, Seth beat Bart/me. Seth was unranked so I put him below us, we'll see what happens next tourney though :)
9-10 don't know, don't really care... I feel like Paul doesnt really care anymore but everyone puts him on here cause they know he's really good. Someone needs to step up (sup Keith)

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Didn't Ryan get exposed by some Corvallis casual last tournament? :troll:

Paul never really cared that much, but at least he started playing the bird again. B-b-b-bird bird bird.

Balloon

Smash Lord
just for the record I own jizard hard. (one z omitted so there are no asterisks)

oh, and adam didn't outplace jizard @ the last guardian games eugene came to, in fact I beat him in tourney for a chance at first/second place... and I didn't play ben in tourney at the last tourney here in eugene (except in teams where we destroyed them 3-0 in second set (grand finals/losers))

No U

Smash Journeyman
I should be like 10th +/-7 since I can flip on and off between ****** and sandbagging at any given moment haha.

list of oregon n00bs in order of how hard I sandbag against them:
1. Binx
2. Steven
3. Brick
4. Logan
5. Kendall
6. tryhardin' ryan
7. anthony ma ***** gesswein
8. shage
9. xXfoosballer420Xx
10. no u

as you can see that is a lot of sand inside of bags inside of sheik. one day I will alchemize this sand into beautiful wonderful techskill magidust and the ****** ninja will obey my inputs and stop being a beezy and fsmashing/rolling on platforms and you will all suck on my long sexy tilts.

Top Bottom