• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon PR! updated 10/17/2014

Binx

Smash Master
Hey guys some people have been saying my pr isn't up to date and that spots 1-10 should all be occupied by rat king, I agree with this and will edit the op shortly.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Do not forget to put OC George on his rightful spot as Best Smasher in Oregon.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
So how does

1) Eggz
2) Foos
3) Binx
4) Bird
5) Allen
6) Brick
7) Ryan
8) ****ard
9) Adam
10) Oliver

look?

I put Bird and allen in 4th and 5th because well Bird has been performing well and allen only didn't perform well this last tournament. I know ****ard has beat him in a few MM as well as out placed him in this last tournament but also lost to allen at bcg. Also I put allen above Ryan cause he has beat him the last few times they met in bracket.

Based off of what little results I have to look at it seems that both brick and ****ard have outplaced oliver and adam at almost every event but the batcave if I remember correctly (don't have results to look at for batcave)

Anyone else have anything to add or object to anything? Say something if not I'll just pm it to binx to he can change it.

Also I played with oc george last night and he 2 stocked my sheik still best in Oregon.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
OC George came down to Eugene after 2-stocking your Sheik and he proceeded own me with every character in the game starting with Dr. Mario in the top left and working his way to the bottom right. Ken and Isai were there and they cried tears of joy when it was their turn to get bodied.

OC George. Best in Oregon.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
So how does

1) Eggz
2) Foos
3) Binx
4) Bird
5) Allen
6) Brick
7) Ryan
8) ****ard
9) Adam
10) Oliver

look?

I put Bird and allen in 4th and 5th because well Bird has been performing well and allen only didn't perform well this last tournament. I know ****ard has beat him in a few MM as well as out placed him in this last tournament but also lost to allen at bcg. Also I put allen above Ryan cause he has beat him the last few times they met in bracket.

Based off of what little results I have to look at it seems that both brick and ****ard have outplaced oliver and adam at almost every event but the batcave if I remember correctly (don't have results to look at for batcave)

Anyone else have anything to add or object to anything? Say something if not I'll just pm it to binx to he can change it.

Also I played with oc george last night and he 2 stocked my sheik still best in Oregon.
I think ****ard should be higher, he has a very high skill cap and is becoming much more consistent. Adam is no joke as well, beating Paul and taking a set off of me at the most recent BCG. Brick also performs very well against lots of players. My list would look more like this.

1) Eggz
2) Foos
3) Binx
4) Bird
5) Alien
6) Brick
7) Adam
8) ****ard
9) Ryan
10) Oliver

6-8 are all so close in my opinion it's tough to call. Also, Kazuki needs to go to more tournaments.

Lastly, ****ard outplaced me as far as numbers go but I lost to 1st and 2nd.

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
I should be 3rd in Oregon because I've beaten Bird, Allen, Ryan, and J*zzard. Please ignore the fact that I have also lost to Bird, Allen, Ryan, and J*zzard.

Real talk: I deserve 8th. I've beaten ****ard in the last 2 sets we've played.
I really wish I could've gone to Best Bout. My fox is getting more consistent and I think I can beat Allen and Ryan. Though Allen scares me... Falco is the matchup I know best so I'm pretty confident against Bird.

Also I've never played Binx and I wanna kick his ***. No offense bro

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
At the next tournament, if I don't play you in tourny, I want to money match you Allen. Same goes for you Binx, and Brick, and Bird, and Ryan. #Get rich or die trying

I've only ever played one IC before, and that was Eggz' in a friendly. It sucked. lol

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
im fine with either list considering im #8 in both lol. i was talking with foos and he said he was leaning towards allens list so adam that means you would be 7th.

i need to get better

pandacheck

Smash Ace
J!zzard your falco's tight, just don't lose face when playing tourney sets and you'll be fine, also, don't drop combo's and you should be in good shape, def top 4 if on point.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Adam mains Fox(as of last time we played) and Oliver plays Falco. Also, I would like to be on the list as Alien instead of Allen.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Allen's list is most accurate. Also if Kazuki starts going to tournaments I can see him easily being on PR. He was a very surprising player. Eugene needs to go to more tournies so we have a bigger result pool to look at. I think Adam will probably end up being higher as more results happen, kid is practicing nonstop.

Binx

Smash Master
Foos' reasoning seemed pretty good to me and from who I have played I felt like his list was a little more accurate, both lists are really close and I havent played adam or olivar I don't believe to make a judgement, the only reason I went with foos' list over allens is because foos cited tournament results so I guess he was looking up placements when he made his.
If anyone else wants me to swap them out give me a good reason for why those placements are more accurate and I'll make the change.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
1) Eggz :foxmelee: Sherwood
2) Foos :sheikmelee: Oregon City
3) Binx :icsmelee: Portland
4) Bird :falcomelee: Corvallis
5) Alien :falconmelee: Corvallis
6) Brick :jigglypuffmelee: Corvallis
7) Adam :foxmelee: Eugene
8) Jizzard :falcomelee: West Linn
9) Ryan :jigglypuffmelee: Portland
10) Oliver :falcomelee: Eugene

Put these on the PR.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I like this new PR. Since it is now updated, it serves as positioning for everyone in the PR, so that they know who they need to beat to get better, as well as who to watch out for, so they don't get passed. It also serves as a way for players not on the PR(me) to recognize how to get on the PR, gauge their accomplishments, and eventually get on the PR. I think having an updated PR might help the scene, if only in a very subtle way.

Planning on getting on this soon. Awesome list everyone.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Keep practicing, show up for tournaments, then one day maybe you and your friend 'Juce' can get on the PR.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
maybe you should come to the tournament this saturday :D
Which tourney would that be? I doubt I could, my work schedule doesn't allow weekends yet, but I foresee changes on my schedule soon as I'm going to be promoted to manager within a few months... In that case I'll be able to start smashing again hopefully more frequently!

Top Bottom