• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Ultemaj1c

Smash Rookie
I live in the Huntington Beach area, so if any of you guys wanna do a session or something, my AIM is

uLtEmAj1C.

I've got a small group of smashers at our school (Ocean View HS, to be exact) that's itching for new players.

We play anywhere from a Samus to a Link to a Marth, so send me an AIM if you wanna start hosting something.

We host tourneys too, but they're only between schools... I don't think i'd be able to fit in "outsiders" (as in non-students), but I'm sure I can fit people in as spectators if you wanna scope out the competition :D

I'd love the idea of hosting a tourney for all of us in this thread... and maybe more ^_^

Dub. G

Smash Rookie
Northridge Peeps!!!!!

Is anyone out there from Northridge. I go to csun and we've started to have tournament out there to find new players from that area. I wont be over there till Jan 22, but im always down to meet new smashers. So holla at me if you wanna play.
WG

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Grinch here, how's it going?

Moved in April of 07 from Buena Park to Anaheim, 92804. Been hectic since, but it's been sooo long since I've played smash with real smashers, I wouldn't mind playing again. So if anyone lives in the Anaheim area, and wants to come smash PM me here or my myspace, which I check more often (www.myspace.com/raiun).

I live on Magnolia & Ball crosstreets, I'll PM you my full address if anyone wants to smash. I'm not too far from the Buena Park Downtown (Buena Park mall) and Knott's Berry Farm if that helps to gauge where I live.

Oh, and I have a Wii, but no copy of smash, and maybe like one controller. Like I said, it's been a long time =P So bring a copy if you come, and maybe at least 2 controllers (I should have ONE though) if you only have one, that's cool, I have my nephew's controller I can use too.

Peace guys.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hmmm, Idaho is a ways away, I doubt anyone from Cali would come since it seems so small. People usually try and get OoS smashers to come to their tournaments if their tournament is gonna have a big turnout.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
hmmm, Idaho is a ways away, I doubt anyone from Cali would come since it seems so small. People usually try and get OoS smashers to come to their tournaments if their tournament is gonna have a big turnout.
We're hoping for a big turn out we have some people from Oregon and Washington hopefully coming.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Small Smashfest

Sometime after this upcoming weekend, I would like to host a small smashfest of some kind. The date and time have yet to be decided so I can come up with the right moment to have it. I live in Manhattan Beach for all of those that might be interested in coming.

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman
Looking for ppl to smash with. I live in K-town.
AIM: jaywalkingkirby
or just msg me if you added my wiicode.
I can't drive until i finish driver's ed, but I can walk so plz be in the region.

AznLanceLord

Smash Cadet
Sometime after this upcoming weekend, I would like to host a small smashfest of some kind. The date and time have yet to be decided so I can come up with the right moment to have it. I live in Manhattan Beach for all of those that might be interested in coming.
Well, you know I'm coming.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Hey chaps, ill be in california around the end of may, looking for a place to stay. Anyone reckon they can find some tournaments to go to or even just a bit of floor space to sleep on?

please support my thread!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3874553

thanks
Well there is that UCLA one on March 1st.
Slight problem there AznLanceLord. Well, Captain Smashie, I don't mind having someone stay over aslong as it's on the weekends since I still have school til June 18th. I'll gladly give you some housing and there's a bunch of tournaments is SoCal!!

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Slight problem there AznLanceLord. Well, Captain Smashie, I don't mind having someone stay over aslong as it's on the weekends since I still have school til June 18th. I'll gladly give you some housing and there's a bunch of tournaments is SoCal!!
epic, cheers. that'll save me getting wet and cold for at least one night lol
Ill pm you nearer the time to find out where you are

any other help appreciated!

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Aha, can't believe how long my thread has been going. Madness.

Anyways, just stopping by to say what's up everyone, hope you're all ready for Brawl. To be honest, it looks waaaay slower to me, and at the moment is empty of advanced techs, so hopefully that picks up soon!

Regardless of all that, I'm gonna hopefully be enjoying Brawl as much as I did melee.

So, you guys know how it is. The GrEEnch is coming back. I may not have had the best Luigi in the world, state, or even city...but I'm confident anyone here who's played me can give me some good cred =]

Should be fun playing you guys again. Just need to unlock Luigi seconds after I crack open the copy, aha. Peace.

-The Greench

P.S. Yes, I'm sorry, my handle has changed for the second AND final time.

The handle/username I go by on everything else now and in the future, is and will be, The Greench. One of my girlfriend's friends started to call me that when she came with us to a smashfest, and it just sort of stuck.

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
Aha, can't believe how long my thread has been going. Madness.

Anyways, just stopping by to say what's up everyone, hope you're all ready for Brawl. To be honest, it looks waaaay slower to me, and at the moment is empty of advanced techs, so hopefully that picks up soon!

Regardless of all that, I'm gonna hopefully be enjoying Brawl as much as I did melee.

So, you guys know how it is. The GrEEnch is coming back. I may not have had the best Luigi in the world, state, or even city...but I'm confident anyone here who's played me can give me some good cred =]

Should be fun playing you guys again. Just need to unlock Luigi seconds after I crack open the copy, aha. Peace.

-The Greench

P.S. Yes, I'm sorry, my handle has changed for the second AND final time.

The handle/username I go by on everything else now and in the future, is and will be, The Greench. One of my girlfriend's friends started to call me that when she came with us to a smashfest, and it just sort of stuck.
Long time no play! Just trying to create a mental picture - but don't you know Ray and have taunted "oh, I'll show you my moves?" I believe so...

Krazy Kirby

Smash Rookie
Just found these forums :D . I'm in Downtown Los Angeles. Looking to do some smashing. IFfanyone is up for it hopefully we can set something up.

wtZzz

Smash Apprentice
i live up in santa clarita, and I am an admin for wtclan.com

AIM = Zzzfilesk1
myspace.com/thezzz

im also looking for local people to play with.

my organization plans on holding many open play nights and cash tournaments. details to come

Race

Smash Lord
yeah i live in cerritos and am new to this board .. wana get in on some brawl casuals . .so yeah nice to meet you guys. Is there like a weekly place where peple come together for casuals? I'm thinking of hosting one at my place but I just want to check what around first.

AIM JDriftSpec

Race

Smash Lord
are there any smash meets today mon/17th? cause i'm really hoping to get in on some casuals to get into the scene, lol

weridguy

Smash Cadet
has anything been going on?

i live in the valley (woodland hills / sherman oaks area)

send me a pm for any friendlies or tournaments coming up. iam willing to travel

kainzero

Smash Rookie
i wanna step my game up and play casuals with people and start going to tournaments and stuff.
i think online sucks.

i don't use aim anymore, so PM me. i live in torrance and i don't care where i have to go. let's do this.

storm92

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm in the San Juan Capistrano/Dana Point/San Clemente (hopefully you guys should know one of those xD) area.
I'm up for some tournaments and casual matches, my AIM sn is xsisolaaax.
You can IM me anytime really, I leave it on.

Zfly

Smash Cadet
hey peeps
me and a few friends here in anaheim
hit me up if anyone wants to play
my aim is superken714
:D

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
i feel like im writing a personal ad:

looking for chill smash players (no ***holes, i live with my girlfriend so be nice) to play on a semi-regular basis so as to improve in skill...i live in long beach near CSULB...preferably ppl at least 21 (after all, smash will probably be only HALF the party)...my place has already been worn out by hosted social events so we could easily play there...if interested send me an email at SKnicks_Smash@yahoo.com...hope to smash with you soon

Flowel

Smash Rookie
Anyone up around the San Gabriel Valley Area (626)? (Temple City...San Gabriel...etc..)

I'm looking for smashers around here that I can meet up with. I myself live in Arcadia, so anyone around that area would be cool.

Race

Smash Lord
i'm gonna have a small weekly brawlfest at my house in cerritos. PM me if you guys are interested

IKILL

Smash Rookie
I'm out of Irvine but I'm willing to commute. Out of my usual crew we have 3 here in Irvine and 1 in Long Beach to make 4. We're also trying to become more involved with the community. Hope to play some of y'all soon.

PM me
or
AIM: Joshiepop

storm92

Smash Ace
Hey, anyone around the Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente-ish area here?
Up for some MM's or just some casuals?

ElWray

Smash Rookie
O.c.

Alright anyone here around orange county or near it. My friends and i are looking to play people who think there good. Um yeah well pretty much go almost anywhere any day lol. Im also trying to build some kind of network so we can have tournaments around here.

Just pm or post here if your interestec

Are there any tournaments that go on down here cause i havent been able to find any?

Thanks guys

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I live in Westminster which is FREAKIN close to Garden Grove and I'm down to play. Money matches anyone?

Top Bottom