• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know where Hawthorne/Lawndale/Torrance or any neighboring countys/cities can pm me. I'd like to get some games. :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Anyone know where Hawthorne/Lawndale/Torrance or any neighboring countys/cities can pm me. I'd like to get some games. :)
just curious, but are you the Hero that plays Nashun and mains Falcon? I think I've played you before if you are the Hero I know

Firecross

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I've gotten to a point in my smashing career where I'm bored of fighting the same people over and over. If anyone would like to battle me (over a weekend) feel free to email me at cat_dragon@ca.rr.com. Just in case you wanted to know and the picture by my head didn't clarify, I play as Link. Also, I live in Cypress.

P.S. Bleh to anyone who responds to this post saying that Link is a bad character to play as. More importantly, however, on the website in my signature, my name is "Sir Blume". :laugh:

Staby

Smash Rookie
I live down in Anaheim, actually 3 miles or so away from Disneyland. I'm trying to hone my skills more and more in hopes of soon attending some tournies in the near future. If any of you would like to chat or anything really along the lines of smash. Hell, even hang out and play a bit, feel free to drop me a line.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/omgpaka
MSN Messenger: monkey_shroom@hotmail.com

I want to meet new people and get to know some premium smashers nearby and I can see there are a lot of them.

ronnietheboywonder

Smash Apprentice
I live down in Anaheim, actually 3 miles or so away from Disneyland. I'm trying to hone my skills more and more in hopes of soon attending some tournies in the near future. If any of you would like to chat or anything really along the lines of smash. Hell, even hang out and play a bit, feel free to drop me a line.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/omgpaka
MSN Messenger: monkey_shroom@hotmail.com

I want to meet new people and get to know some premium smashers nearby and I can see there are a lot of them.

Um, ditto :)

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/itstheboywonder

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I live in Los Angeles & I attend Santa monica college so i'm always in one or the other.
Play me in tournament you guyz

i drive, we can MM for gas money :)

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm new to smashboards and whatnot, but I'm looking for some good matches. I live in Fullerton, right around the Cal State. So anyone looking for a game in that area (including surrounding cities) just msg me to set something up.
AIM: FadedImageR4

darkmarth88

Smash Rookie
anyone interested in smashing in the weekends? i live in santa ana, right in the oc. hit me up here. or pm me. im dying for competition, literally. lol

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, really want to be apart of the community and looking for people to smash with, I live in the OC in the city of Orange. Hit me up anytime

AIM:Mike35424

darkmarth88

Smash Rookie
hey heroXL, if you wanna meet up after my finals during winter break that'd be awesome. anyone else interested, i'll host the tourneys if i get enough support. might be our last chance to melee before brawl hits stores. hit me up. i wanna play whoever, whenever XD

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I live in Westminster along with Trevyn I believe, I'm pretty sure we'd like to smash sometime.

Westminster is close to Santa Ana isn't it? If it is, maybe I'll head over there to smash. :)

darkmarth88

Smash Rookie
yea sure that'd be cool. i actually go to goldenwest college so its pretty close to you. i'd love to smash with you guys, i'll keep you posted. i just want finals to end. =( anyone else up for it? thanks for replying btw. XD

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Darkmarth, if you ever wanna play, just AIM me up, Goldenwest college is so ****in close to me!! 5 minutes away TOPS lol

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Any1 up for Smash this or next weekend? I live in LA and will play anyone. I have a few restrictions however.

@darkmarth: I'd be interested in coming to the tournament if u decide to host it. I live fairly close.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i live in LA... county. if you don't mind driving i'm down to play most weekends. i'm better than connor anyway :p

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Im always down to play. If anyone lives in the LA area, or wants to drive down, Im in Westwood. I can host too. Hit me up on AIM ajsmith401

AJAX

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
so, anyone available to play sometime soon? AIM me at WhiteBeltNoobXD
I'd play u. You're one of the few that is within a driving distance that my parents would be able take me to.

I wish I could drive:(

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Wow. This thread is enormous. Anyways, I live in Cypress, pretty close to the BuenaPark PlayNTrade. Let me know if any of you want to smash.

My aim is DanTheSexyMan012 if you want to put together a smashfest. I'm a pretty beastly DK player, lol. =)

darkmarth88

Smash Rookie
aight, well looks like i got some attention from some of you guys. ok let me try to schedule something soon, like right after i have finals next week on the 14th. i'll keep you posted. let me know if you're still interested and who can come for sure caz i do want a nice amount of ppl to come. thanks. =) looking forward to playing you all.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so, is anyone available to smash on saturday at my place? private message me for my address or better yet, IM me on AIM. MY screenname is WhiteBeltNoobxD

if there's about 5 people coming, maybe I'll make it a minitournament =)

hOOpLaLa

Smash Rookie
uhh..... does anyone play smash64? haha I'm willing to drive to get a good game session goin. My friends and I got all the original equipment. Just lookin to kick back and play... maybe eat and drink, you know... chill.

I live in Alhambra (SGV)

(right now I, personally, am in Texas, but my friends are in Cali still)

Top Bottom