• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

jake the boy

Smash Ace
AX=Anime Expo in Anaheim at the beginning of July.

Yeah, jay and I were too good, pwning noobs for 3-4 straight without losing XD

Grinch, were you in the game room at all? I was in there all Saturday, part of Monday, and all Tuesday :p

SloT

Smash Journeyman
I live somewhere on the border of LA and Ventura county... does that make me a LA county smasher? lol..

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
AX DQs

You ran the tourney??

Please dont DQ people from the bracket then just because they use a nick name then.
DQing occured that year because if a person had a ********/annoying nickname to pernounce, such as like... Iownallnoobs crap like that it just got very annoying, and the year prior to that it happened alot and yeah created a confusion I believe., It didn't seem very hard to write for example John Doe, instead of Foxclips<3.

07' i'll be more easy going with it, at the time I was working under someone else and it was their rules, I got steped up a positition so yeah i'll do it my way this coming one, if brawl comes out first, I suppose there could still be a melee tourney but there's almost a year inbetween that it can come out.

SmashPhysics

Smash Cadet
Having a tiny tournament at my house this weekend. I live in palm springs which is about an hour and heif away from westminster area. Just pm me and ill see if i have room for more people and what not.

I will also be having a much bigger tournament in the middle of october.

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
Having a tiny tournament at my house this weekend. I live in palm springs which is about an hour and heif away from westminster area. Just pm me and ill see if i have room for more people and what not.

I think that's abit far from Norwalk, *where I reside* what are the rules for your tourney though? :confused:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord

sorry. cant go =/. im probly gonna hold my smashfest before halloween or on veteran's day weekend so i hope you guys can come. i can only cap it at 4... im hoping Grinch, Kanzaki, JOVAN, and NullVortex are coming cuz they're my buds!! Grinch, Kanzaki, and JOVAN, i've gotten a lot better since last time so i hope to see you guys at my place

Top Bottom