• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

PTC

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Looking to crew up with some peeps. I'm decent, but I really want to improve and such. I'm also new to the tournament thing and I'd like to enter one some day.
I'll check if my clan is willing to let you try out. BTW, the clan is called Eternal Victory, or EV for short. Good luck!

RazzlerDazzler

Smash Rookie
HI everyone! I'm actually really new to this smash boards thing. However, I main Lucas, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. I've started playing Smash since Brawl. I'm looking for a good crew that can teach me more about my character and others. I'm a good sport, but will work hard to make sure I don't lose. Hmu if I sound interesting to your crew and thanks for reading!

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
Hi I am now a free agent. I looking to join a crew. I main Kirby, Lucina and Robin. I just looking for a crew so I can get better at smash and have fun while doing it. I do have skype and I can get discord as well. I also stream as well. If any crew needs a streamer. Thank you for your time

PTC

Smash Ace
HI everyone! I'm actually really new to this smash boards thing. However, I main Lucas, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. I've started playing Smash since Brawl. I'm looking for a good crew that can teach me more about my character and others. I'm a good sport, but will work hard to make sure I don't lose. Hmu if I sound interesting to your crew and thanks for reading!
Come to EV. I'll tell them, then we can test you. Just ask any questions you have.

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is Nick, the co-leader of NMG (New Meta Gang) and the person who runs the Crews thread here on smashboards at this link http://smashboards.com/threads/newly-updated-crew-thread.420797/page-3#post-20578906 and we are now currently looking for new recruits, we require you to try out, use Skype, have a good network connection, and to have a good attitude :) We're a very active and friendly group who help each other to improve and develop in the game at all possible times, and we like to have fun with it at the same time. At the moment our official roster is at 10 members and we'll only be having 25 total, so try out soon ;)

WE ARE NOW HOSTINING A RECRUITMENT TOURNEY http://challonge.com/NMGRecruitmentTournament
If you're interested in joining, this would be a perfect way to try out! Don't worry about winning, we're not only looking for skill but potential to be great!! :)
This tourney will be streamed so we can evaluate all participants and potential members! ;)
If you'd like to join the tourney please add me on skype at Nickat98 as well, and of course we're still offering normal tryouts through contact on skype.!

-(Leader) BizzWinds: :4darkpit:
-(Co-Leader) Nickat98: :4zelda:
-RiDEL: :4ludwig:
-iOreki: :4megaman:
-SSBMATT::4myfriends:/:4dk:/:4ganondorf:/:4mario:/:4samus:/:4tlink:/:4bowser:
-Projects::4ryu:/:4marth:
-Mo433: :4kirby:/:4mewtwo:
-EchoesGuideMe: :4marth:/:4zss:
-RAVEMotionzZZ: :4falco:/:4lucas:
-Kodachi: :4robinf:

Last edited:

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Nickat98 Nickat98
That sounds pretty exciting. 25 members, maximum? Pretty peculiar, but I would look forward to the tryouts. I contacted you on Skype, so hopefully we can discuss things later... That banner is pretty awesome!

PTC

Smash Ace
Nickat98 Nickat98
That sounds pretty exciting. 25 members, maximum? Pretty peculiar, but I would look forward to the tryouts. I contacted you on Skype, so hopefully we can discuss things later... That banner is pretty awesome!
That banner is pretty damn good. Also Jiten, I thought you were in another clan?

SuperSaviStyle

Smash Rookie
ATTENTION ANYONE.

If anyone here in this Recruitment Thread wants to join the crew Eternal Victory, make sure you send a friend request to rectortion, which is me, to get tested to join our crew.

ATTENTION: YOU NEED A DISCORD OR SKYPE TO JOIN EV. If you dont have one, i'd appreciate considering MAKING a Discord or Skype.

Thank you for your cooperation, and i hope you all add me soon! :D

NNID:Rectortion

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
That banner is pretty damn good. Also Jiten, I thought you were in another clan?
No, not really. All I do is fight with SA, and so on. I need a clan to join, and the Holiday Break is a good time to find one, because everyone is free. Simply put, I think it's time I join a new one, and theirs looks pretty neat, if not impressive!

DX_97

Smash Cadet
NNID
kwakdohyun97
Hey guys, Im looking for a crew to join (Wii U). I main :4ryu: and :4sheik:, along with :4diddy: and :4metaknight: as secondaries. My skype is dohyunbro.

Rapayus

Smash Rookie
NNID
beeftaco
Mario main looking for a GOOD crew. Mains::4mario:/:4dk:
Secondary::4falcon:
Skype: Rapayus is my username, add me if you're interested in picking me up add me there. I'm a Wii u only member.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Looking for a great crew to join to tide me over between in-person tournaments. I main:4pikachu: and I know everything about my main. I secondary :4zss: and :4mario:. Currently learning :4cloud:. Hope to try out for a very good crew. I aim to please.
P.S. Sometimes my sig doesn't show to some people but if you see it click the link to watch some For Glory games I've played.

Last edited:

Mimikme

Smash Rookie
NNID
MimikMe
TAKE DOWN GAMING RECRUITMENT TIME!

• What up smash community this is TDG I Glove Co-leader of Take Down Gaming.
  • We are currently recruiting so don't miss your chance and try out!
  • If you are interested in trying out for our crew, the leaders skype and my skype will be down below.
  • We are looking for skilled players who can compete with our top 5
  • WII U CREW ONLY
Skype Info:
  • tdg_espectro (Leader)
  • glove_mimik (Co-leader)
Requirements:
  • Must have skype and have a mic to communicate in skype calls
  • Good internet connection
  • Must be active on Smash 4
  • Have the tag "TDG" in front of your name when registering for an online tournament or local tournament
  • Beat one our members in a 2/3 set.

IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE OR MESSAGE ME ON SMASHBOARDS

Last edited:

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet

Recruitment Begins!

Available Testers
TrickyTrismo(leader) - :4bowserjr::4bayonetta:
StealthyPanda (Co) - :4diddy:(:4lucina:)
Vivillon - :rosalina:(:4wiifit:,:4alph:)

Chrowe - :4cloud:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosmic Legends is now recruiting! (WII U ONLY)
Add trickmetrismo on Skype for more information~

--It will be bo5, not based on just wins alone : it will be based on skill ~
-Challenger bans first and the Challenged Opponent chooses the first stage~~

Make sure you tell them your NNID and you don't have to immediately fight the tester, warm ups are fine~~~

(Please make a discord for that will be our main meeting place)

Last edited:

Ev0

Smash Rookie
NNID
justven
3DS FC
5344-0876-2024
1st post, looking to join a Wii U/3DS crew(preferably in the Northeast). Nothing too special about me in the sense of skill, I main Shulk, second Toon Link, and terinary Dr. Mario with Falcon as a pocket. My Skype is teachjr3. I've only done 1 tounerment (http://challonge.com/BWB2) where I came in 10th, but I'm overall just looking to get better. (PS-I can't attend tourneys unless they are in-city, and I'm often busy working on school stuff, but when I can, I will.

..boy, that felt like writing a resume. Pls like me

Ethan Linn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ethanlinn17
Would love to join the crew I main ness and cloud. I play at many tourneys in my state and can show you some clips. Also when I play for Glory its hard to find someone who can beat me

Ethan Linn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ethanlinn17
willing to play you! main ness & cloud play a lot of tournaments in my area so pretty experienced NNI- Ethanlinn17 add me

Will6YM

Smash Rookie
Would love to join the crew I main ness and cloud. I play at many tourneys in my state and can show you some clips. Also when I play for Glory its hard to find someone who can beat me
I'll play some friendlies with you

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet

Cosmic Legends (Updated)

General Info
Contact Info - trickmetrismo (skype)
-- Spots Left (13/25)
---
Wii U ONLY
(0-0) E Rank: Points - 0

~~~
What's up, it's Tricky, leader of Cosmic Legends~
-------------------------------------------------------
--We are the reformed crew "CC" or "Cosmic Cloud"
With newer faces popping in from different sides of the Smash Bros community,
-
-We base our members off of skill, and not wins alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader ~ Tr!ckyTr!smo :4bowserjr::4bayonetta:
Co- Leader ~ StealthyPanda :4diddy:

Members
CL| Minun:4cloud::4sheik:
CL| Jflo:4pikachu:
CL| Riptide:4pacman:
CL| Scarfy:4ness::4lucas:
CL| Chrowe:4cloud::4corrinf:(:4lucario:)
CL| EvO:4shulk::4drmario:
CL| Vivillon:rosalina::4alph:
CL| Mr.GVO:4ryu:
CL| Leposiden:4morton::4mario:
CL| BlaqkMelodic:4falco::4link:
CL| RomanoLoxley :4ryu::4feroy::4marth::4robinm:

Last edited:

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I am looking to join a new crew. I am a Yoshi main and I second Sheik and Wii Fit Trainer. I'm actively online everyday and current am training for my area's locals with a focus on preparing for the big event Pound 2016.

ShelbyPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I am looking to join a new crew. I am a Yoshi main and I second Sheik and Wii Fit Trainer. I'm actively online everyday and current am training for my area's locals with a focus on preparing for the big event Pound 2016.
You can audition for LHP, but I will not be available until tomorrow [Tuesday] to play

Top Bottom