• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online People Getting Mad

Seeya

Smash Cadet
I have encountered people like that in Wifi Anyone matchs, quite often at night.
yes

three online people ganged up on me tonight and beat the crap out of my MK and when i self destruct, they taunt :ohwell:

edit oh, they're called taunt parties :(

mc4

Smash Journeyman
haha i did that to a falco once, he gimped me and kept taunting me as if chain grabs to dair then grabbing snake out of his cypher takes skill lol. any way i spiked him out of his illusion.

ZeroSuitX

Smash Cadet
Notice that whenever you cleverly KO a foe in a Free for All on Wi-fi they quickly come after you when they respawn and use an endless barrage of uncharged Smash Attacks, only to find themselves doing even worse due to their anger and lack of focus. Then you KO them again.

It is hilarious. Ever happen to you?
Yes it did happen to me and i did it once too :p

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
I'm minding my own business planting a mine on temple and this Link player starts tossing his **** at me, I kick everyone's *** and they team against me and I lose the next several matches. So they force me to pick Sonic and unmake them all. They could not possibly hope to step it up to my skills. One leaves and they fall like cards.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I've pissed a guy off online before by spamming Kirby's up B like 90% of the match. I actually won as well. Also pissed a guy off by thunderstomping someone with G-dorf constantly as well.

I do get pissed off a bit at campers but if someone wins, they won, no question in that. Only thing that could possibly make me question there win is if we had a severe amount of lag.

wangston

Smash Lord
I once kirbycided a guy 8 times in a two minute match. hahahaha why come after me if I'm standing on the ledge sucking and waiting for you.

13th Nightmare

Smash Cadet
I had an experience like that a few nights ago in a Basic Brawl. The first match they were playing as Ike, and they lost the match, and I had won it. The second match they switched to Bowser and I stuck with Wolf. For the first 30 seconds of the match they came after me. But I kept avoiding their attacks and didn't let up my attacks on them. In the end they had enough and joined in the other battle that was happening at the time

SealedSword

Smash Rookie
Once I was Fox and it was nearing the end of the match, I randomly taunted and this Ike player went after me. So what I did was side dodge his Fsmash, grab backthrow off edge, shined his recover, and then taunted all my taunts before he could do anything XD

He must've been annoyed how he instantly went after me although the match had already gone slo-mo cos it finished :p

Feels so good XD

Top Bottom