• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"One Year Melee" and "Kiw1+NIN = WTF?!?!"

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman

O__o

Smash Rookie
lol who are you?
I posted One Year Melee already on smashboards, the thread ended in a debate if Silent Wolf is good or not... *sigh*

Anyway, if I look at this now most of this sucks, I got better since this two videos, but not really good... I try all that I can.
Anyway thanks for your compliments.

Btw. this is kinda funny, because I only look at smashboards once in a month at now seeing this. Also, I got a little bit new footage and it seems you really liked it so maybe I will post something new in a while.

(Btw. I am NIN)

S l o X

Smash Champion
From what Ive seen in the video you're probably one of my top 5 favorite Foxs to watch...and I hate watching Foxs (: so that says a lot.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
lol who are you?
I posted One Year Melee already on smashboards, the thread ended in a debate if Silent Wolf is good or not... *sigh*

Anyway, if I look at this now most of this sucks, I got better since this two videos, but not really good... I try all that I can.
Anyway thanks for your compliments.

Btw. this is kinda funny, because I only look at smashboards once in a month at now seeing this. Also, I got a little bit new footage and it seems you really liked it so maybe I will post something new in a while.

(Btw. I am NIN)
Dude, One Year Melee was the most fun I've ever had watching a Fox. Your tech skill is amazing to me, considering I rely more on reading my opponents than completely outplaying them. XD A new video would be awesome. Just because your flashy and fun to watch doesn't mean you suck. M2K's Fox is sooooo boring to watch, who cares if he beats people with it. :) anyway, I really enjoyed it.

And Kiw1, your video had some really tight clips in it. Some of it was pretty generic (Falcon clips, lawl) but the Juggs rest/ edgeguard at 1:25 was really sick, the Peach edgeguard at 1:56 was flawless, and the Falco triple spike at 4:27 was sex. You guys rock the Melee. Hope to play you sometime in the future.

strawhats

Smash Master
Yeah..apparently u havent seen m2k's fox getting off with the gayness he knows in friendlies go on youtube...and type in ssbm: Hyperbolic time chamber. M2k fox/marth getting off in some friendlies with his friend LOL Master.

Top Bottom