• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Saturday in DeKalb... (Melee)

_J!

Smash Cadet
So, I'm in a bit of a bind...I can't drive out to dekalb and back. Can one of you Geneva guys spot me a ride? I'm in Elgin right now, though I could probably get down to Geneva to make things easier...I just can't afford the round trip to Dekalb right now.

440 adams street elgin, just for reference. Thanks.

Virsath

Smash Cadet
PARKING! So, my apartment's practically on the intersection of Lucinda and Russell; you can park on Russell until 2 AM.

It's not a weekend, so the visitor lot will charge $5. :(

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I didn't john out, I was just making money until 9pm. I asked Doucher if he wanted to go. He johned out.
Oh I would have gone. *lacking a car johns

So Barns, Joe, next time you head out there let me know. Unless I'm working, I'm game.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
aiight dude watch this thread, you know how good i am about telling you this **** in advance

_J!

Smash Cadet
three of us are in dekalb tonight and tomorrow night as far as I know, and maybe another. if you wanna drop by, call virsath or myself(630.877.6934).

if not, just order a pizza from pappa JOHN'S

Top Bottom