• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One of the few remaining NES all-stars - Bill “Mad Dog” Rizer for Smash (and maybe Lance Bean as an echo/alt).

Oddball

Smash Lord
That's a good point, even though the inspirations for those two characters is clearly Rambo and Predator.

I'd still rather they have sci-fi guns than generic AKs.
I'm honestly not too picky about the gun design. I prefer something that at least looks somewhat realistic, but it doesn't have to be anything that actually exists.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
This isn’t a big deal by any means but I heard Ikari Warriors was a strong inspiration for Contra and I just realized that the game’s heroes, Ralf and Clark, happen to be spirits in Smash.

Would be awesome if one day their spiritual successors (Bill and Lance) get to bring home the bigger prize (✉)

1630983266634.jpeg

Top Bottom