• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One of the best comebacks ever?!

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Nice double kill for the finish. They definetly had some trouble there not hitting eachother and stuff though.

Nice comeback. Looks like you lived up to your name.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I was NOT expecting that ending. When I saw they were up to two stock, I figured you were going to confuse them into hitting and eventually KO'ing each other, but wow... nice finish, lol.

Atsu

Smash Ace
Marth needs to learn not to spam in that situation. R.O.B. needs to learn the difference between the enemy and his teammate.

But yes, they definitely need to learn how to work together in a situation like that (2v1 that is).

Nice job :p.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
The double kill at the end was EPIC...

Lol R.O.B. had an instant hate for his teammate and killed him...

Amazing comeback but partially cuz of idiots XD

FNSHR

Smash Cadet
im sorry people, i know how you lot get all stupid and crazy becasue people dont know where to post S*** (going on like its a F****** religion, dumb *****) BUT is there a place on this site where you can swap SSBB friend codes ? i have not been on this for about a year or so so im kindda lost

J1nx

Smash Rookie
lulz nice double kill at the end.
also...pick a better partner next time.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
that is a stupid match all four of you would get destroyed in an OFFLINE tournament. (specifically an east coast tournament)

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
like we need any more proof that MK is broken....

have you guys noticed that in Team battle, the last guy is always a pain to kill? like this vid for example...

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
That was mental O_o
I'd be really kicking myself if I was R.O.B or Marth. I would be having nighmares about that loss.

Top Bottom