• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Wait that wasnt a good example, i cant find anything else, but yh, ppl john about my accent, sick of those johns.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says

Tbh im not sure why i got a 5-day temp ban for what i did, but i think it was because i was trolling saying that Ganon is Metaknight most important matchup to learn, the person actually took it serious as well hahahaha, and put Ganon down, go check Meta boards lmao. I ACTUALLY ONLY PUT *Ganondorf.* in my post, but its just KJ has a personal hatred towards me i think.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Dutches are indeed the easiest for me to understand

The hardest being Spaniards and.. english people
lol how is the english people the hardest for u to understand xD!? i can undersatnd nearly every smasher in europe when they try speak enlgish i just gota listen real careful

Staco

Smash Champion
lol how is the english people the hardest for u to understand xD!? i can undersatnd nearly every smasher in europe when they try speak enlgish i just gota listen real careful
If you have to listen to that english people (that can´t speak english properly) every day, you even learn how to listen to spaniards english.

K@0S

Smash Ace
lol how is the english people the hardest for u to understand xD!?
Because you skip too many syllabs and in addition to that you speak too fast which make you sound like a monotonous noise

The worst are english people with a "special" accent

i can undersatnd nearly every smasher in europe when they try speak enlgish i just gota listen real careful
Gratz dood, you can understand your native language 0:

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

That is true, but if we really wanted to SPEAK properly so that you can very easily understand us, we would undoubtfully be the best, its just we never think about it, were used to speaking to other English people that can understand all this slang.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
yo kaos whats gud fam

manz feeling blitz atm cause in ma endz its freezing

but after christmas manz gonna warm up again and merk you silly

10+ for weed *****'s

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not gonna lie, before I met Jumpman I actually thought he was white XD

Funny thing is that Cenel is the only person I ever confused for a black guy exclusively on how he posts on SWF.

Ultimate proof that dutch people are born to troll.

:059:

Top Bottom