• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On the hunt for Sakurais FC

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
We need to get together and test out codes untill we can successfully get Sakurais code. I wanna vs him in a brawl. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
and until we do, we can beat the crap out of D3 :laugh:
Anyway, I want to DESTROY him in brawl

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
As much as I would love to fight him, it isn't as simple as trying until you find his code... even if you found his code, then you need to get him to add yours somehow.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Try 0000-0000-0001, lol.

Besided, Sakurai won't battle you because he's too busy being Sakurai and trying to put tripping in games.

I'd like to vs. him too though...(he probably sucks at it)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol
this thread makes me laugh.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Well, he'll No Contest whenever you do any super awesome advance technique or play with no items on final destination as he thinks those moves ruin the game

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I am Sakurai .
FC: 0001 0002 0003
Brawl name : SKRAi

Dont forget to unlock characters to prevent spoilers on wifi and most importantly You MUST recover.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I am Sakurai .

Dont forget to unlock characters to prevent spoilers on wifi and most importantly You MUST recover.
This is pretty convincing.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Disappointments, but it seems people are pressing more on the disappointments rather than the achievements.
You gotta admit, this game has gotten a LOT of achievements that probably amuse a casual gamer more than a competitor. Eventually, it'll bore them, but it's still good for this first couple of months. Good enough to sell, especially with Wi-Fi.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I wanna play him, to show him the mistakes he's done. AND SHOW HIM HOW BROKEN SNAKE IS

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I am Sakurai .

OMFG ISH SAKURAI! ZOMFG

This is obviously Sakurai. Only Sakurai would say these words! Kk added your FC now add mines pl0x. */end sarcasm

I don't even think Sakurai owns a Wii IMO.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
No I'm the real sakurai, all you other sakurais are just immatating.

So won't the real sakurai please stand up?

im done.

D

Deleted member

the real sakurai mains MK, why else would he make such a broken character?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
:Sakurai: (laughs) What makes you think I go on Wi-fi? From the beggining I knew I wasn't going to go on Wi-fi beacuse I'm too busy being Japanese so I purposely made it horrible to piss people off! You must recover be an idiot to think I would think about going on! Anyways, remember: DLC can make good games, but Tripping makes great ones!

:Me: Well, can you show us how you voice DDD?
:Sakurai: Sure, why not? *shoots up heroin* gwahahwhaga!

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
He'd never play the way you want.
It would have to be a free for all with items on high, on 75M

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I would put my taunts right there as:
"You must recover!"
"You MUST recover!!!"
and "YOU MUUSST RECOVVERRRR!!!"

Forget going for the edgehog/edgeguard, I would just scream that at him everytime!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I bet he doesn't even play Brawl.

Sol

Smash Lord
u dont wanna play him, i did he had the power to make me trip instantly and he spawned final smashes into himself at will it was a nightmare

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Don't you guys realize that Sakurai plays us all the time? Every time D3 throws something other than a Doo, Dee, or Gordo, that's Sakurai saying "What's up noobs, you still don't understand the true meaning of happiness that comes from unavoidable, unrelenting randomness do you?" and every time you trip, that's him saying "Keep trying, but until then, F*** you".

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Better yet, we need to find Sakurai, kidnap him, and throw him in front of a tv and force him to play the best players in the world, just to see the look on his face at some of his mistakes. That'll force him to make a smash 4.

or scar him for life. Either way its a win.

JCav

Smash Lord
ok this is what happens

you get his bc, you play him, only to see him using characters like pichu, roy, dr mario, young link, etc.

and hes wavedashing all over the place!!!

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
It'd be funny/cool if someone on Smash boards brawled him. ;)

But if people keep asking him for his FC he'll stay locked up in his house thinking how much angry video game nerds hate him.

It'd be even weirder if he didn't even have Brawl. ;)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Are you kidding? Sakurai doesn't need a controller, he'd own you even if he wasn't using a controller. He just has to stare at the tv. =P

If someone stares at a TV for that long, it would probably crack into ten pieces. ;)

Top Bottom