• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On a scale of 1 to 10, How Beautiful would you say Rosalina is in this game?

answer?

Votes: 132 63.8%

Votes: 27 13.0%

Votes: 21 10.1%

Votes: 5 2.4%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 14 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I would give her a 42 as she is as beautiful as life itself.

But since that isn't an option, 10 is definitely the answer. her amazing hair, gorgeous dress, stunning eye colour and nice sleek face. How could someone say 9?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not voting because Rosalina is just above numbers. :p

...But:

Rosalina is just too amazing, and that applies to her physical beauty. She's a perfect woman to me. <3

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I find myself staring in awe at Rosalina more than I do at ZSS. Maybe there is bias there because I'm basically in love with the character, but JESUS, whoever was modelling Rosalina in this game must really love her. Her face is so warm and gentle, yet lonely looking, her hair looks so soft and graceful, her gown animates much better than I thought it would...and while I could go into details about her, err...figure, I don'r want to get too embarrassing.

She is a legit part of my excitement for the Wii U version particularly. She's that beautiful.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I find myself staring in awe at Rosalina more than I do at ZSS. Maybe there is bias there because I'm basically in love with the character, but JESUS, whoever was modelling Rosalina in this game must really love her. Her face is so warm and gentle, yet lonely looking, her hair looks so soft and graceful, her gown animates much better than I thought it would...and while I could go into details about her, err...figure, I don'r want to get too embarrassing.

She is a legit part of my excitement for the Wii U version particularly. She's that beautiful.
Combine that with her awesome looking gameplay,ugh, I just can't

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
10. Hands down. Her graceful movements, that HD...damn. The more that I see of the Wii U version, the more I have to step back and marvel at how gorgeous the game is. Sakurai and his team are pouring their souls into this project. Part of the reason why Rosalina is my favorite Mario character is because she is a beautiful, kind, and graceful mother figure (being an all-powerful space princess also kind of helps too). Her render on the Wii U version does that justice. I'm gay, but I can still appreciate beauty when I see it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina's beauty is so off the charts that a 10 doesn't do enough justice for her.
I suppose this is as good a place as any, but I've been wondering if you know where the full piece for your avatar is from. It's beautiful, and I wouldn't mind seeing the full picture! :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thanks a bunch, it's lovely!

I should probably look at the Rosalina tag on deviantART one of these days.

----------

While I reckon we all love the Wii U model of Rosalina, what do you guys think of her 3DS model?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
While I think the Wii U model is beautiful and elegant, I feel the 3DS model has a bit more of a "cutesy" feel to it, which I don't mind at all, it suits the handheld version well. Many of the other characters feel similar to me.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Thanks a bunch, it's lovely!

I should probably look at the Rosalina tag on deviantART one of these days.

----------

While I reckon we all love the Wii U model of Rosalina, what do you guys think of her 3DS model?
There's some good stuff of Rosalina beyond DeviantArt too like zerochan, such as what I currently use.

The 3DS model? It's fine too. No gripes with it or anything, and the cutesy feel was how I felt about her in Mario Kart 7, so I guess it being there in Smash 3DS kinda fits.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This has to be my favourite thread because seeing so many people go on about how beautiful Rosalina is puts the the dorkiest, warmest smile on my face. X3

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She's beautiful enough for me to start out making a silly edit for the SSB4 Funny Caption thread, only for it to end up being legitimately the best thing I've ever made in Photoshop.

Because she deserves all of my effort and nothing less. :p

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
8/10 would hold hands.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I'd give her a 6/10, she just doesn't have that much beauty flowing from her model. Yoshi on the other hand is HOT, 9/10.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
It's a bit annoying people call her a "space princess" since that doesn't really make any sense, mostly because she is an all-powerful being of the universe.

As for the thread, a 10.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When people ask me why I'm always playing as her in 3D World and what not, and they tease me about marrying her or making dirty jokes, I just say "well, I play as her because she's my bottom *****!"

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I find the characters without genders the sexiest, like R.O.B. and Mega Man.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
there's a problem with that statement.
He can be called a "Man", but until he has obtained the parts of a male human, he will not be considered a man. Even then, he is a robot and will never be able to become a man, due to his lack of organic, living body parts. SORRY, I WIN!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
He can be called a "Man", but until he has obtained the parts of a male human, he will not be considered a man. Even then, he is a robot and will never be able to become a man, due to his lack of organic, living body parts. SORRY, I WIN!

the one on the right

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But you said you preferred characters without "genders".

And said Mega Man is one.

But gender only refers to whether or not someone IDENTIFIES as a man or a woman psychologically. Someone could have male "parts" but identify as a woman, for example. What you're speaking of is a person's "sex". Mega Man has no sex, as he is a robot. His gender is male, though. He identifies as a male in terms of his aesthetics, voice, and attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom