• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
What are good tactics to use against Metaknight? One of my friends is a Metaknight main and I'm having a hard time dealing with him. I want to get into the tournament scene but if i cant beat my friend's MK there's no possible way i can win against those tourny pros =/

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Play a defensive game, pivot grab some of his approaches, zone him (keep him above you), and stay on stage while you edgeguard. That should help =]

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Play a defensive game, pivot grab some of his approaches, zone him (keep him above you), and stay on stage while you edgeguard. That should help =]
^ Screw that

Unplug his controller and hit him in the face for playing MK. Works way better

Coffee™

I need it....
Sorry Rogue, we don't have an pit vs mk thread linked in there.
There was one but I forgot to link it. Its there now but it was discussed a good while ago, but feel free to bring it back up if necessary. Thats what its there for. You can go ahead and lock this.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I have fate in my angel if u dont then u dont deserve to use him however i am working on a master tactics that can be use to defeate metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom