• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG H4X presents: WLBAWDCWK results!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ok sweet heres the results thread!

OMG H4X presents: We like BRAWL and we don't care who knows!
...football ...tennis ...hockey ...WOLF!:wolf:

the tourney yesterday went great! it was really awesome to see so many new people! everything went well, and we even had time for some doubles! thanks to slash daniel kyle alex and cocm for bringing set-ups, SK for covering for me when i was playing/not around, and my bros/everyone that came!

ok results

Singles (24 entrants)
$5 per entrant payout - 60/30/10
kadaj and SK split the 1st and 2nd place winnings because of their epic grand finals, so the payout ended up being 45/45/10
1. Kadaj ($44) - Marth, Toon link, Mario, Ic's, Luigi, Captain Falcon, MK, Snake, DDD, Bowser, Pikachu way too many. Mewtwo, why not?
2. SK ($44) - MK, DK, Marth, ICs, Puff, Falcon, Rob
3. MDJ ($12) - Marth, MK
4. isiah - MK
5. Slash - Falco, Marth
5. OMG H4X - D3
7. COCM - Falco, Marth
7. Eevee - Peach
9. Alex - Link, Ike
9. Flapjack - Toon Link
9. Jrock - MK, Falco
9. Gman
13. Weasel
13. Ron - Lucas
13. Stein - Lucario
13. JPalm - Olimar
17. Matt - Pit
17. Fortt - Toon Link
17. Ryan
17. XL
17. GN4R - Marth
17. Marcus
17. Toadz - Fox
25. Justin
Singles Bracket

Doubles
(6 teams)
$10 per team. payout - 70/30
1. Flaming Dragon - Kadaj and SK ($42) - Mewtwo and ROB, MK, Kirby
2. Top Flight Security of the World - OMG H4X and COCM ($18) - D3 and Marth
3. Alpha Tiger - isiah and MDJ - MK and Marth, Lucas
4. The Birds - Alex and Matt - Ike, Link and Pit
5. Team Blastoise - Stein and Flapjack - Lucario and Toon Link
6. Team ***** Slap - GN4R and Toadz - Marth and Fox
Doubles Pool

Videos
ha not here yet!
ill put up the link once i split them up and upload them.

Shoutouts!

Kadaj - the official VA nomad. you play cheap as **** in MVC2 lol
SK - thanks again for the help. new toasty, rly? <333
Famous - you definitely need to enter next time. epic mahvel matches!
COCM - eeewwww
Slash - thanks for comming out and bringing a TV and brawl+ im glad i finally got to play. ness is awesome!
Stein - real glad you came out! brag to the other SeS guys about how awesome it was! - southeastsmash.weebly.com
GN4R - inglenookie
MDJ - we had some some epic matches! down spike ftl. we made up for it in doubles though :bee:
+CMC+ - thanks to the crew for coming and helping out. it was quite the crew weekend!

this tourney was great! ill definitely be hosting more at the shop soon. most likely next month after i get back from tour. see everyone next weekend at the Bash at the Beach!!

Lucario-SeS

Smash Cadet
alright! not bad. ill be sure to get SeS to wake up and join yall, great tourney OMG H4X, everyone is interested. and for anyone interested, SeS stands for Southeast Smash, which is a group in Chesapeake setting up tournaments, our next one will be an epic randomized doubles tournament. go to southeastsmash.weebly.com and pay attention for when we announce the date etc. or just contact me on the smashboard or my email jimmy90@vt.edu. I'll get you the info you'll need.

D0N

Smash Ace
Can you put the characters used by the player names? Or atleast for top five (Ofcourse I already know most...)

D0N

Smash Ace
wtf kadaj. you played everybody and couldnt represent DK for me? jerk...

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone.

I want everyones numbas so I can play everyone more often. I really need falco vs "tourney" MK experience, I lost a couple slices of Bread :( Good job though isiah

But really I enjoyed this tourney alot. Great job H4X, you truly did a great job. Only advice I'd give was enforce the time rules for arrivals, but that'd be more of a Kadaj criticsm and I'm afraid of his SSJ Marth still so I'll be quiet...

Hope to play all of you again,

WE LOVE BRAWL AND WE DONT CARE WHO KNOWS

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Oh if were gonna be That fancy kadaj, I used
MK DK Marth IC Puff Falcon Rob

D0N

Smash Ace
Yay SK, though im a little surprised you or kadaj didnt go ganon. I mean, even mewtwo was played.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I will if you pay for my gas :D
haha but seriously... I would play you everyday if my ****ty *** truck didnt guzzle like 10$ of gas to come play you

When you gonna be in your new place?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
He'll be there as soon as he fixes the falcon punched hole in the wall at the house hes in now.

Top Bottom