• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMFG. Laijin YL videos! (vs. Drephen is up. Watch me get *****!)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
let's see, just about every GA smasher also plays guilty gear or some other fighting game, or halo, or pokemon...

Avro-Arrow

Smash Journeyman
Not a bad Young Link, but on some parts of the Marth match i saw that you got beat up when the Marth closed in and you took out a bomb. And it appears that is the reason you lost that match. This is why spamming is not good in most occasions. Work on your physical attack skills and do good % racking grab combos, its EXTREMELY easy for Young Link to grab combo Marth....seriously. Other then that you seem to do pretty good with projectiles, Your better then me with them not to front or anything, now all you have to do is mix it with powerful offensive strategies and your pretty much perfect.
Seven years... and this still helps my Link. I was wondering how to handle this MU rather than just relying on instincts. Seven years, where have I heard that before? Metroid?

Top Bottom