• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyserification

Smash Lord
This snow is fucking BAD! My neighborhood looks like a white desert. The road is nowhere to be found.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
it was getting really bad here but then it slowed down a lot :(

Looks like i'm walking in -15 windchiill tomorrow. Right on.

Uli

Smash Champion
no school tomorrow :D

ben if you mod your wii you can get the japanese 64 smursh for freeeee
i hear america is getting it soon

Uli

Smash Champion
lol i own that movie on dvd, i remember seeing that scene as a child. shiiit is sooooooooooooooo goooood

cue

Smash Journeyman
T - just saw your post now ..i didnt go today ( tuesday ) you tell me i just got home **** sucks outsideeee

**** i'm bored wanna game game game

S

Spoilerz

SPOILERS!

Naruto: Much of the chapter is Madara vs. Fu and Torune. Those two are trying to attack Madara and stall time for Danzou to take off the seals on his right arm. Their feeble attempts fail but they start understanding Madara's abilities. Torune takes off his gloves and tries to touch Madara with it but he accidentally hits Fu instead. Fu starts disintegrating but Torune fixes him in a hurry. Madara easily figures out who Torune is and is quite impressed. Torune is a member of the Aburame who is the only person who has the powers to negate the effects of the jutsu he used on Fu. At the end, Madara brings Sasuke and Karin to where Danzou is. Danzou's arm has six Sharingan on it and it seems like Sasuke is gonna fight Danzou next. There is also a conversation between Naruto and Gaara somewhere in the chapter but it's stupid and dumb and stupid.

Bleach: It starts off from before. Tousen and Komamura are about to fight. Scene switches to Aizen and Shinji. Shinji is saying stuff but Aizen is ignoring him. Aizen's sword is already drawn. Shinji tells Aizen to stop being cocky because he doesnt even know what Shinji's abilities are. Aizen keeps ignoring him. Scene switches back. Tousen slices off Komamura's Bankai's right arm and it also slices off Koma's arm. Tousen says that his Bankai sucks since its so big and gets pummeled. Tousen also got hit but his wounds heal instantaneously. The two tell each other what their definition of justice is and what their goals are. Komamura realizes that he was ignorant in assuming Tousen's intentions and forgives Tousen. Tousen's mask starts to break near his mouth and he smiles/laughs. He starts to get annoyed with Komamura and envokes his Resurrection. Yeah, you heard me right, Resurrection. Darkness enshrouds the whole area at the end.

One Piece: Whitebeard and Aokiji are fighting. Aokiji's attacks dont effect Whitebeard and vice versa. Jozu comes in to take on Aokiji. Luffy is rushing towards the platform but is stopped by some Vice Admirals or something. Kizaru comes in for the final blow. Luffy gets knocked unconscious. At the end, Marco reaches the platform but is stopped by Garp.

Top Bottom