• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Falco has the best f smash in the game.

if you were there you would know why. This game is so god dang random its ridiculous.

I think Nebraska has bad luck no matter what :\

MaJiK

Smash Ace
my cd may be the worst
I just hit my bro with a fair from zelda and he hit me with a bair from ganon and they BOTH phantomed
It took me like 2 min to comprehend what happened

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Double phantom? **** thats the one games I never have seen...hopefully I get the chance someday.

Well guys I gotta raise a serious topic. Last night at David's, we had a great night of games. However, someone unplugged Steph's fish tank. The heated tank keeps the water at a temperature the fish need to survive so some of them died. Since David's nice enough to constantly host rowdy games parties at his house and we fkd up and killed his fish, I think it's only right we all throw down $5 or so to get some replacements. Who's in?

Uli

Smash Champion
i wonder if i accidentally bumped into something while plugging in or unplugging brawl O.o
i didnt unplug anything but i could be the one responsible
i will most definitely throw in money
sorry david

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i'll throw down 5 bucks who knows what happened but it coulda been from the submission match between moe and dev or maybe from any of the other **** that happened

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I dont know though because everyone was pretty far away from the fish tank during the wrestling matches.

Only things I can see that may have caused this is:

1) Plugging the Wii into the thing. Im pretty sure the fish tank is hooked up in the same outlet and it may have gone unplugged.

2) When Devon moved the carpet he had to move stuff around in order to move it. Maybe he accidentally tripped something.

3) Someone decided to be an ass and purposely unplug it.

4) Ghosts.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
5) Paul the fish walked in on Jill the Fishet making love to Dean the mailfish and committed murder suicide by freezing them to death

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
gohan was never really like-able unless he had the upper hand in a fight. ssj2 and mystic were the only times he was cool.

annoying childish kid

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That guy is ********. The latest 3 aren't as good as the first 3 but that's not saying anything... I swear ppl will bitch about anything...
No he isnt. This dude is a friggin genius. Did you even watch the vids or just decided to not listen to someone hate on your beloved StarWars?

Top Bottom