• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he'll never quit in our hearts
on a side-note, what's up with the pages on this thread? o.o

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Post your address on the boards, nobody is going to PM you.
(
I did >> It was in my tournament thread. But fine.

2533 North 167th Avenue.

Go to 168th and Blondo and go north about two blocks to sub-division Shadow Glenn. Take a right into SG and then your first left and you'll see it.

402-541-7356 - Ask for Nick if you're lost/need more information or whatever.

Show up anytime past 4 and leave whenever.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Your freshman year? Pretty sure I was still playing on a regular basis with Devon, Mexi, and David.
Might be true, but no one wanted to go to tournies or anything. This was the time me and Mike were the only ones that went to MSOP2. Like I said it probably wont die **** I'll love to fire games up anytime. Nebraska has just lost its competitiveness to some respect we won't progress as a state if we don't go to tournies and ****. It does suck we do live out in the middle of no where. Right now like everyone else is, I'd prefer to focus my attentions on whats more important. Alcohol, nicotine, girls, and school.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I'd go really I would but my aunt just came in from texas and i'm going to spend the evening with family
sorry you couldn't see the majik

i'll be at jokers though

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
You know i'm just trying to hit skinz right now sons thats the only reason why i was all bummed last night with smash..

Someone should knock me off this pedastal of me thinking i'm so awesome so i can get better at this game cuz i'm getting lazy lol.

Smash is only fun for so much anymore, playing random chars is fun and i enjoy ****** people with marth when i actually care to play but other than that i just play for the competition/extra side money.

I also have a blast hanging with the asain sensations, the beaners, the alien(mike zeurlien w/e) and richboy.

Like i said, someone PLEASE push me to try in this game because i'm beggining to get bored..

EBF

Smash Cadet
You know i'm just trying to hit skinz right now sons thats the only reason why i was all bummed last night with smash..

Someone should knock me off this pedastal of me thinking i'm so awesome so i can get better at this game cuz i'm getting lazy lol.

Smash is only fun for so much anymore, playing random chars is fun and i enjoy ****** people with marth when i actually care to play but other than that i just play for the competition/extra side money.

I also have a blast hanging with the asain sensations, the beaners, the alien(mike zeurlien w/e) and richboy.

Like i said, someone PLEASE push me to try in this game because i'm beggining to get bored..
Ive been beating you lately son.
Ship it.
No money matches.

I did >> It was in my tournament thread. But fine.

2533 North 167th Avenue.

Go to 168th and Blondo and go north about two blocks to sub-division Shadow Glenn. Take a right into SG and then your first left and you'll see it.

402-541-7356 - Ask for Nick if you're lost/need more information or whatever.

Show up anytime past 4 and leave whenever.
I may or may not be here.
It's a coin toss.
Its already past 4 so Id probably end up being there late if I even show up at all.
If I dont show up, sorry.

he'll never quit in our hearts
on a side-note, what's up with the pages on this thread? o.o
All the posts from my other acc "AsianFlava_Tyser" got deleted and the account got permabanned so the pages are weird.
It's like this for all the threads Ive posted in on that account.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Echo, i am SO not a brawl player.

If I didn't live so far away from any decent smursh players I'd still play. JBM I wanna smash next saturday.

EBF

Smash Cadet
If JBM loses the Melee tournament at Joker's tomorrow he's going to quit for good so let him win!

Just got the final word about Genesis.
I cant go even if I use my own money.
It sucks having asian parents sometimes . . .

MaJiK

Smash Ace
bad news dudes I got weather/parent johns for this tourney :*(

yosh if you can, give devon that cord to my 360 controller plz

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah mo knows whats up :).

so there is a tourney may 23-24th in MN, we should go to it.

i'm not sure who is driving but i might be a candidate for it, i can take 5 with me, if i do drive i'm assuming it will be...

me
tyser
uli

this is the for sure people going

people who i would LIKE TO SEE go
smeesh
mike
mo
majik
dekline
ian(that dude is too cool for smash though)
chillendude
yosh

seriously, its only 6 hours away, Poe was a weak *** tourney only had 51 people so i'm glad i didn't spend that much money on it. we need to get this going.

Mo, i want you to go to this. You can get back into this game..

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Oh, didn't pay attention to the dates, yea schools over for me early may so I'll be good

EBF

Smash Cadet
Remember that Im never 100% about going to events.
Its always a coin toss.

EBF

Smash Cadet
Anyone see the POE results?
Dark got 7th, losing to Matt R in 1st Round and then lost in Losers Bracket to Sliq O.O
Kels won the whole tournament.

EBF

Smash Cadet
All vids have been captured and will be uploaded either tomorrow or the next day or the next day.
And JBM, I swear you just throw random moves whenever you face me.
I was watching our matches and I was blasphemized.
But yeah, theyll be up in a jiffy.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I might be down. Depends on a few factors such as other trips and summer classes.

Im glad we nerded games tonight so I could wind down from running like a glacier in tourneys.

G

Gormless

one more day for spoilers to spawn how fun anyone wanna get in on this d2 im firing up again me slik alan and george are firing it up again probably just going to **** around mostly rather than playing seriously because its more fun game is hella easy people should fire it im gonna start typing without any periods camas question marks exclamation marks and all that fun stuff and i guess vids are up sort of if someone else wants to remake the video thread from jokers that would be good probably mtkd has losers final as well as a couple of the losers bracket matches so yeah ship it

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Everyone ready for the last month of the semester?! I got a book report and two term papers to do in addition my exams wheeee...........

Echo

Smash Champion
yo tyser you know im the king of d2 let me kreep at that wit joo i used to sell hella **** on ebay and imma have to get back into the groove to **** some kids in d3 you playin softcore or hardcore tho only noobs play softcore if you wanna get real deal holla back ***** btw i have a sore throat and it ****in hurts so i dont know what imma do i guess im not goin to work only one more personal day left my life sucks but how are you guys doing im gonna go back to sleep peace

You're right. That is pretty fun. lol.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Everyone ready for the last month of the semester?! I got a book report and two term papers to do in addition my exams wheeee...........
I've been waiting all my life. 2 exams this week, VEISHEA next week, exams till the end of the semester. good stuff.

G

Gormless

yeah man d2 is so friggin easy its not even right kind of like brawl except its 100x more fun than that garb piece of spit yeah man il probably be firing it starting today my acount is called supasupakawaii so u should add me or some shizwiz me jon and alan just started like two daze ago and are just trying to get rushed to hell and then fire up chaos and start mfing or some sheeeet the beginning is always whack aight well imma go fire it holla

Echo

Smash Champion
tyser i found my d2 disk and expansion but i gotta get hold of my bro so he can get the cdkey for my d2 disk cuz i left it at my dads place in columbus so i wont be able to play today cuz he is at work till like 10 or somethin yo so like imma get it and should have it installed tomorrow but like yeah play hardcore if you want it to be more like melee softcore is like brawl except you should never compare diablo to brawl you know better than that later yo

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
ive never played hardcore before enchantresses are douchebags and you cant get grushed in hardcore hell chaos runs are way too risky for death -_-

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah hell chaos is crazy in hardcore thats why you never see barbs and the only pallies are hammerdin because iron maiden will **** your day up i think imma fire up a jav zon or is someone already reppin

Top Bottom