• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
sorry dude I don't remember **** from 10months ago other than I almost won money if I beat big burn
if I let you use my phone that means you were kool
I'd love to smash with other people (we could always use the company)
w/e man we could omega crew fight with like 7v7.........1v7 lets face it jbm will poop on people and not let us play

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
That link was total garb.
And Mo beat me in a $10 MM.
His Falco vs. my Samus.
It was a devastating blow.

This kid is Nerd McBird.
I also changed my New Year's Resolution to "Im going to complete a 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube by the end of the year."

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tyser when did you get beat by mo's falco in a ten dollar mm?

thats horrid, i'd poop on that falco with my samus.

also wtf dekline at ur video.

and that kid is pretty pro.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Does your crew play Brawl competitively or just for fun?
And can you guys Lcancel in Melee?
Just wondering.
Also, if you guys play games on the regular you should give us a place and time and people from these boards could show up and introduce ourselves and such.
I do both Brawl and Melee, and I know how to L- cancel and wavedash and such but it been a while since i played melee so if we will have matches, i need some warmups.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
why don't you ever go to tourneys if you know the advanced techs? if you put in the time to learn might as well use it.

if your interested there is a tourney in des moines this weekend.

Echo

Smash Champion
who is all actually considering going to genesis?
If anyone else is interested in going, I'd go... but we'd obviously be flying sooo I think the majority are thinking nah.

Is there any open space in someones car going to Joker's? I suppose I could go along, but someone would have to let me know when they're driving there and back.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i will be going to genesis, but i think if we go we should go for more than just the tourney, like murn said goin out to cali just to play smash is pretty nerdy.

hitting some cali skinz sounds good so i'd be down for going out there for a week, but thats just me.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
tyser when did you get beat by mo's falco in a ten dollar mm?
thats horrid, i'd poop on that falco with my samus.
It was last night at David's house, everyone came it was cool.
Ive decided that from now on Ill only accept money matches that are high tier or lower since people who play top tiers are stupid.

that video sucks anyway tyser 3x3x3 cubes are krust try a 5x5x5
Im a Rubik's Cube newb so learning a 3x3x3 should be a good start for me then Ill move up to tougher ones as I get better hopefully.

who is all actually considering going to genesis?
Im not going to Genesis unless someone wants to pay for my plane ticket, tournament entry fee and all the misc stuff I may or may not partake in down in Cali.

if your interested there is a tourney in des moines this weekend.
When we go to Joker's, are we leaving Saturday morning and leaving Sunday morning?
I need to know now because I got some stupid family stuff that depends on this.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's always about money and gas issues with my family so that's why I don't get a chance to go to tourneys that much. I swear, Nebraska needs love for tourneys and professional gaming.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Ya Ben obv sucks if he can't beat you with his far more polished Falco. Ben where you at?!

Also wtf at that video is that real...
Well I technically only lost 5 bucks because I beat Devon in our 5 dollar mm my falco vs his falcon. 3-1 him if you guys wana give me that much **** about sucking.

I just wasn't feeling mine and Tysers match to much its cool I'll slump him another time. And yes, Tyser will get offended by this post but its ok I'll mm you again donk. The real mm should be between Tyser and JBM since you guys were at each others throats. Hah.

In fact, I will only play matches for money. At least 2 bucks or go **** yourself how about that. Nebraska where you at?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Stumbled upon some vids of JBM and Smeesh vs Secks and Yosh.

2nd match, is gross.

I haven't played smursh forever.

JBM, Grimmjow?

Echo

Smash Champion
In fact, I will only play matches for money. At least 2 bucks or go **** yourself how about that. Nebraska where you at?
lol I'll take you up on a couple of those. Peach vs Falco?

For Genesis, I obviously don't care about just going to play at the tourney, I just play for fun now... and though alot of games there will be fun, I can't see it being the only thing I go for on a trip that far. Just let me know how long we'd actually go for, so I can take the days off work. I refuse to use more than 3 vacation days, however.

Leon - I'll be at the SFIV tourney f'sho!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I went down like 110 posts somehow......
GameGenie why not ask to pool to jokers? maybe someone has room in the car
that way you just split the gas

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Ill money match that Falcon or Jiggz.
I dont money match against top tier chars since those matchups are apparently 99-1.
My post count stayed the same, but I wonder why posts are lowering randomly :S

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Ill start doing random $1 money matches if people are down for it (where you choose random).
Nevermind, I guess I got ***** by 20 posts :'(

Ive got awesome spoilers!
In Naruto, Hinata comes to try and save Naruto but gets ***** (is possibly dead?).
Naruto fires up 6 tails which comes with a skeletal frame of a Fox.
In Bleach, Ichigo gets manhandled but refuses to give up because its manga.
Ulquiorra gets pissed at his stubbornness and releases his true form which resembles a "Devil Man" according to the spoiler. (Vastolorde?).

Top Bottom