• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
we all need to take off work and what not and watch it together
he is going to ken combo thee fuuuuck out of everyone
im going to watch the shiiit out of this now
But I dont have a job.... :(

I WAS watching Shipudden, but this sounds 10x better. Ken's mindgames could be better than Shikamaru's......maybe even Kira's

Secks.

Smash Ace
Ok donks I was talking to dark and everyone planning to go to the big *** tourny on the 18th of October needs to register here. http://www.jmloredo.com/Event52/
He told me specifically that we all have to be under the same crew, and be sure that you have a teamate, because you need to enter their information. Everyone put our crew as Nebraska everything else is simple region midwest ect.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I already registered as "Omaha is crust." I dunno where to fix this shit. And Im not doing teams so yeah, I didnt fill that out.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, this girl that I liked was over at my house one day, I forget why. I'm in the middle of making milk shakes, I ask her if she wants one, she says yes, and goes off somewhere. I finish making her milkshake, take it into the bathroom, and jerk off into it. Grab a spoon, mix it in, give it to her.

She drank the whole thing. Thank god I actually learned social skills soon after this incident.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well I got a text from Mo saying it had to be at Murns.... I don't have Murns number so someones gotta holler at him to see if we can creep Murns instead of Mo's

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo you fools are comin to my crib we are already having a link up night for halo and gears some you fools are comin to my crib to play some smash aight nuff said murn knows where i live so hit him up or me i get off work a 7

Big Burn

Smash Lord
my number is 402-321-3755... i have two setups which includes that old big screen....so i dont really know what time is good for everybody to start? 8? idk.... also i have no idea how many people want to come.... so if somebody could bring one more setup would that be enough? also is recording still happening.... lol dis **** is so unorganized....

i just saw leon posted... do u really want to do it leon...if u want to thats cool with me....if u do you should probably post your address because i don't think a lot of people have been to your house yet

Tyser

Smash Champion
Games were poop and I really hope Ken opens that restaurant. I really really really want to order a Ken combo nao.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Leon wasnt at Murnan's house. He was the dude who we kept trying to get to come over, but never showed up. I guess he could have showed up later though o.O.

Top Bottom