• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
PM is pretty dumb though.

Nims and David are both pretty dominant but David tries to play different characters, Nims just plays Falco unless he's facing Bobby.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I still haven't played Project M since about 2009 :/

I don't even know what's changed except for what I was talking with game genie about the last time I was there...

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
They released the game with like 4/5ths the cast and a lot of new stuff/stages.

The easiest way to explain it would be to just play it.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I've been watching youtube vids of the project m $1 tourny out in Cali....

**** is redonkulous. I borrowed a co workers wii, gonna go buy a 2gb SD card tomorrow, and get that **** operational :p

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Yo smashers, I'm going to Chicago on the 18-20 for a big Occupy protest. I talked to Tony and he seemed interested, and my old roommate Bobby is probably going, anyone else wanna go?

Looking at staying at a hostel, although potentially my buddy Ben could hole everyone up (haven't talked to him yet). Anyone if you wanna go leave a message here/call/text.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
too legit. We in there

Also, crazy military lifestyle/money johns. Sorry i havent been back through in awhile. Honestly, as of june/july, my group may be up for coming once a month. 1 day smash n such, the rest just chillin

And yes, Omaha is actually legit enough a city, to warrrant an 8hr drive each way for a weekend when compared to Ellsworth or the nearest city, Rapid City

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I don't think I've played anyone in smash (P:M mostly) vs anyone other than Dan or worse caliber since nerd tron and/or stephs grad party.

Probably will change once people realize they haven't played it in like 2 weeks. Breaks aren't good. My thumbs feel arthritic again :( probably lack of vids in general.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yo Rob told me to post and say that I'm coming back next Thursday and staying for a few days. I wanna play games yo. Big SF/mini tourney/Perkins?

resTy

Smash Champion
I said RIP and shit to Nappy after he died, but real talk, I didn't like the guy even a little bit.

I probably won't go to a tournament that's dedicated to him. Plus, it's in Minnesota.

EDIT: I'll be in California on the date of this tourney...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I said RIP and shit to Nappy after he died, but real talk, I didn't like the guy even a little bit.

I probably won't go to a tournament that's dedicated to him. Plus, it's in Minnesota.

EDIT: I'll be in California on the date of this tourney...
dam tyser u can talk to the dead?

see if hitler has anymore jew gold we ain't found yet

resTy

Smash Champion
The only words I've ever actually said to the kid was "Good game" after he wrecked my shit in Brawl. The RIP thing was on a thread obviously. I thought you had common sense then I remembered you were ********.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who wants to smash sometime from later tonight-wednesday morning? I'm off work since I worked the last like 18/21 days.

Also it was only gamegenie and I at Aura's graduation party today that I know of.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I start a 9-5 shift this wednesday. Since working out is more important to me than gaming at the moment, we should try to play before then.

Im getting tired of slumping Nims over and over in smash and party.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
there aren't any tournaments in our area to practice for would be the biggest problem currently.

IF we were more active OOS (for either game) I would be inclined to get better and practice.

We could probably do one this weekend when Thugz is in town, and I have one planned for late June, but other places in KS/IA don't throw them, too bad most of the MO tournaments are like 7 hours away.

Top Bottom