• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No one is allowed to touch mega man. I'M THE ONE WHO LIKES TEKKEN, REMEMBER?!??!

If they don't have Bryan Fury I will probably main Mega Man and Pac-Man.

Also, maybe I'm just a troll myself, but I don't get why everyone is upset about it being box art mega man. I find it funny and it's probably more fitting than anything other than an 8-bit sprite.

Edit: My current picture should be in the XBOX exclusive version. I'd buy an XBOX just for it.

2nd edit: We should probably get a local planned before SMYM.

3rd edit:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Who wants to go to smym.

Who is going thats not going to drop out last minute?

Those i know of who want to go are

Tyser
Devon
Bolun
Rob
Jbm

Interested but unsure
Shawn
Yosh
Tony

Devon wants to rent a vehicle. My tiburon is too small. The only way we could manage this trip is if Bolun's parents let him have the pilot. The 2nd option would be renting a suburban, van, or car if we just have 5.

Gas Mileage

Pilot- 18mpg. will be 30 dollars roughly for 5 people.
Car- 28mpg. Will be roughly 20-25 dollars per person. I could be wrong, but with 5 people a car loses its mpg.

We would leave Friday. Considering we are all adults i'd say we should be planned to leave by 10-11 am.

Hotel will probably be 13 dollars per person. I don't really think its necessary to stay saturday night.

Thoughts?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Depending on the amount of people I could probably find housing in the area if people don't want to pay for a hotel and sleep in the same bed with people who get boners and ****.

I'm 100% at this point, however I will say that I am trying to find a new job with relative effort so there's a chance that might **** me over in the end but I'll be asking for it off.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
@York Tournament-HondaFoo talked to me on Facebook and said he's basically for sure that he's coming already. He asked me to team at SMYM even, said I was spoken for. So he's looking for someone like David or Devon as well.

Posted because the Music is Godly

This is that X-Hunters band I was talking about the other day. And this is actually the only youtube link that has their music :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVYSgEATa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9CeKAW1Uf0

resTy

Smash Champion
Dan knows lol.

And I'm not going out of state anymore, brah. Just gonna be rootin for you guys from home from now on.

resTy

Smash Champion
I just got my backpack jacked for the 2nd time in the last four months and whoever jacked my backpack also took my controller and two of my beanies. Anyways, that controller was the reason I kept playing Smash semi-serious. I'm probably done with this game now. It was pretty fun while it lasted, folks.

resTy

Smash Champion
Someone took it while my car was parked in my driveway. I hadn't been in my car since Thursday and at that time all my stuff was still in my car since I gamed with David and folks Thursday night. It had to have gotten jacked between Friday morning and this morning. I wanna say it was my new neighbors but I'm gonna need some kind of proof. These guys are poor games as shit and shady as fuck.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
LOCK YOUR DOORS

dude i live in as south papillion as you can get and i still lock my doors every time i leave my car
people jack **** dude especially in these economic times

resTy

Smash Champion
Locking the doors on my car is so whack since I have to manually put my key in the hole and twist, then untwist and pull out. Too much work :/ I lost a $60 rented book which I now have to pay full price for (~$120), my backpack ($70), my clicker ($25), and my calculator ($15). Slightly mad but grateful that my other three books are sitting in my room (~120-150 a piece).

I also had the weirdest dream in the nation where Echo friend requested me on Facebook. Funny shit.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Locking the doors on my car is so whack since I have to manually put my key in the hole and twist, then untwist and pull out.[/COLOR]
Somewhere between

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, that's the funniest thing you've posted imo

and

Boy don't you have a surprise coming when you finally meet a lady friend. Either that, or she'll be very disappointed that you can't even pull in and out more than once without getting tired.

cue

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, that's the funniest thing you've posted imo

and

Boy don't you have a surprise coming when you finally meet a MAN friend. Either that, or he'll be very disappointed that you can't even pull in and out more than once without getting tired.
sorry just had to fix that. Ty might be a bottom tho so this could be very non relevant

cue

Smash Journeyman
Going to the crescent moon tonight around 9 for my bday. Open invite to anyone ( gota be 21 i think )

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
coming to a pool near you!

MegaRobMan

MK MIKE

In a Hat vs Hat match

Sharks and Minows, hard edition.

GET ****ING HYPE I'M GOING TO **** HIM

Top Bottom