• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

resTy

Smash Champion
So if you guys don't smoke in the car, I'm probably down for SMYM. Every time people start smoking, I end up getting dry as fuck eyes for the rest of the day. I don't wanna get fucked up before the tourney and shieetttt.

resTy

Smash Champion
Yo, have you guys checked out the Smash to the Future thread? I was unaware that the top players in our region are the biggest cry babies of all time, and for no reason too. I wanna see these sperglords in person.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Yo, have you guys checked out the Smash to the Future thread? I was unaware that the top players in our region are the biggest cry babies of all time, and for no reason too. I wanna see these sperglords in person.
checked it

not sure what u mean?

resTy

Smash Champion
When are people leaving for SMYM, day and time? Coming back on Saturday or Sunday?

Just wondering because I might be interested in going if there's space.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we will leave around 2 pm latest.

the day we comeback depends on devon if he wants to drive back Saturday. Rob is working on housing, but some want a hotel.

resTy

Smash Champion
Oh boy, here we go again...

The best player in our state right now is probably JBM or David honestly. If everyone in our state played against everyone from the Midwest, round robin style, these two would probably beat more people than Devon or I would. I'd have it kind of like this:

1: David
2: JBM if he picks Marth
3: Tyser
4: Smeesh if he picks Fox
5: Majik or Rob

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Oh boy, here we go again...

The best player in our state right now is probably JBM or David honestly. If everyone in our state played against everyone from the Midwest, round robin style, these two would probably beat more people than Devon or I would. I'd have it kind of like this:

1: David
2: JBM if he picks Marth
3: Tyser
4: Smeesh if he picks Fox
5: Majik or Rob
im not even a guaranteed 5....... time to step up my game

Top Bottom