• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
My computer is pretty broken so I was just able to check this stuff, I'm gonna be in Lincoln and then probably the brawl tourney in Cedar Rapids tonight-tomorrow but I'd be down for games Monday-whenevver.
You're gonna be in lincoln?
I'm down to play smash anytime in the afternoon.

Uli

Smash Champion
Its a shame alot of smashers don't have schedules more alike.

Seems like i keep seeing more of the same smashers and less of others.
i swear you guys play at the most awkward times everrrrr
i just want to play marvel right now really. i wish i wasnt sick. i really wanted to go play today ;_;

cue

Smash Journeyman
Gonna host games tonight. I gota work till 10 so i'm thinking around 10 30ish. txt me for info

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I wonder if a wild tyser, uli, dekline, echo, tony, or EVEN a murnan will show up.

Yosh and Ben die and then come back when i don't even know its coming.

Btw Team Ben and Jerry's ***** the rest of NE.

Echo

Smash Champion
Ben and Jerry's would get eaten alive... clever name, though. I'll probably stop by for a couple of hours.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
I would like to play sometime, but you guys gotta fire them up a little earlier than 10:30. That is to late yo!

Shawn C.E.

Smash Cadet
Would anyone like to play games this weekend possibly. It be nice to get in some good smash time.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
My Grandma passed away this morning. Her name was Nancy, but i called her Dandy. My dad was telling me to call her today during the day. Pretty bummed I didn't get the chance to talk to her today, but she died while she asleep. I'd assume thats the easiest way to go out.

I only thought i'd bother to post this cuz you guys are my buds and i thought i'd get it off my chest here rather than in public, because it might bother me.

I'll be leaving for AR sunday/monday and won't be back till wednesday.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Tony Mexi is hosting tonight i believe. Though im not sure your capable of being a member of mario party anymore because you have allowed WoW to absorb ur life.

Call or text me, but i believe games will begin around 3pm.

cue

Smash Journeyman
sorry to hear that jbm that kinda stuff is always hard.

what time are games going to? I maybe stop by before work or after depending

Top Bottom